Edmund Burke Lives

Let's hope this kind of thinking doesn't catch on here.

“You can not spend your way out of recession, or borrow your way out of debt.”

This person is obviously a KKKapitalist agitator and lackey of the VWRC in Britain. This is a failed attempt to make our Dear Leader's visionary economic policies look bad! Everyone knows that The Messiah is doing everything in His power to establish a Worker's Utopia on the face of the Earth.

This agent of Conservatism should be forced to undergo a show trial and then the obligatory trip to the "brick wall testing facility".

Finally, someone who's not afraid to call out to the "lemmings", who are hellbent on spending themselves out of a recession!! These "lemmings" are intending to take advantage of a crisis, in order to destroy a system that will work if they let it work!!

Is this redistribution, where the people who are responsible with their finances are forced to subsidize the people who failed pillaging the common citizen out of their hard earned money??

In the good old days he would have been arrested immediately.

Superkommissar,

My People's Internet will not display the image. Is it hung anywhere else?

Commissar Obamissar V wrote:Superkommissar,

My People's Internet will not display the image. Is it hung anywhere else?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94lW6Y4tBXs

I sure hope he has a remote starter for his car...

I could listen to this guy all day! Bravo! When is the vote for PM over there? Here's hoping the G-20 hear his views next week when they meet in London!

What kind of idiot is this?! We of course can spend our way out of a recession, the Obama says so! Also, hasn't history proven this?

(off)
As we say here on the Cube, "There won't always be an England."