Education Desperately Needs More Funding

Years of Conservative dominated government has destroyed our educational systems. We must increase NEA involvement and funding immediately.

education cost 2010.jpg
[/url]

This chart can be misleading and all impressions and interpretations must be left to The Party Experts and Professionals.

The seriousness of the charge is the issue here. So is the intention. Equally important is how important I feel about showing how much I care. It may be true that private and home school education does a demonstrably, measurable, and significantly better job with much less expended per pupil, but that's not the point. If we don't adequately fund education, 11.8 children will die each second, and GW Bush will get a third term.
By the way, what color ribbon do we wear to show how much we care about educating the children we failed to abort?

Komissar Blogunov wrote:
By the way, what color ribbon do we wear to show how much we care about educating the children we failed to abort?
ribbon.gif

Hello out there, Peabody here.

This Andrew J. Coulson, Direktor of something called the Center for Educational Freedom, sounds like he could use some time in re-education camp in gulag on a Glorious People's Vacation, where he could learn something useful, like shoveling skills. Anyone can make a misleading powerpoint chart.

What's not shown in this graphically misleading graph is what might have happened to test scores if Union teacher's pay had not risen astronomically.

Just like the stimulus "saved" jobs, spiraling teacher's pay surely "saved" test scores.

I notice that the plot line for science ends at 2002, probably the result of our successfully co-opting science in the climate debate. Next we must reach a consensus on math and reading. Then such graphs shall be rendered irrelevant. We will have "saved" education from the corrosive effect of data discrimination. When results no longer matter, failure will not be an option.

My education level is barely enough to comprehend what you are saying, Comrade Whoopie. I think we need to throw a little more money at education.

It's worse than you think, Leninka. Funding has been so gutted for education that the indoor swimming pool and wet bar at the Blogunov High School Recreational Facility (access by invitation only) has not yet been completed! There's even a question concerning whether there's enough funding for the 70' bronze statue out front. To make ends meet, my likeness may be only a mere 55' tall. How does that compare with Dear Leader (the one in Pyongyang)? Disgraceful is what I call it. If only Bush hadn't wasted all that money on two completely unnecessary wars, there would be enough left for the children. And for more ribbons to show that we really, really care.

I liked the Big Birdie, the cute dogie with the glasses on and the Chart's nonsense. There's too much thinking going on and......achhhh.......See, now I have a headache. Throw some money at it, whatever it is.

Throw some money at it, whatever it is.

Truer words have never been spoken.

I suggest a statue be erected in District of Criminals Columbia in honor of our patron saint - John Maynard Keynes!

After all, Keynesian economics has provided the theoretical underpinning for the complete economic failure success of Dear Leader.

deficit.jpg

Yes Comrade Gulag 4 Alfred! Comrade Keynes is the true, unsung hero of the Amerikan Revolution. He deserves not just a statue, but a Monument and what better place than Washington, D.C.?

Grigori E.R. wrote:Yes Comrade Gulag 4 Alfred! Comrade Keynes is the true, unsung hero of the Amerikan Revolution. He deserves not just a statue, but a Monument and what better place than Washington, D.C.?
Comrade Grigori!!!! Indeed most brilliant idea to honor the true progressive natures of runaway deficit spending! I suggest location for this monument to be in front of US Federal Reserve Headquarters!

Why is there so much of being important of the skooling? What need for so much of the skooling anyway unless it be for making rich of the teachers which we are all knowing is a good thing as the unions are in needing of the monies.

Look to me. I am just simple first wife of second in command to UBL. Or should that to be OBL? See? There is to be no making for the difference. A rose would be so much the sweeter if it were to be a poppy.

This must be so true too for the womens... but many times here I to see the spelling to be like wymens. How much more of the confusion would that to be for the childrens if they to be of skooling and it to be of different spelling?

Now for the little boy childrens I can see why they need the skooling. They must be for making the living for the provision of first wife and her underwifes. So we need the skools to be teaching of the goat herding and poppy growing. Oh, and to be of learning Q'ran. Without Q'ran there to be no imams to be making for the fatwas and so many of the rulings against on the womens.

But for the womens - you just must be making of suredness to be of first wife then to get as many as the underwives to so all for you and keep the wretched husband in satisfaction.

Life must be so much of the simple.

Mrs Al said ; [highlight=#ffff99]"So we need the skools to be teaching of the goat herding and poppy growing."[/highlight]
You forgot donkey training and love 101.

It's about time the IRS showed up. What's with the "Please Contribute"? Somebody's been messing with my programming again.................... I'll be back!

Work has already begun on the Keynesian Shrine!

Bronx Ghetto.jpg

Thank you Comrade Shovel. It's good to see the work in progress, but Comrade Keynes seems to be sitting right in the middle of the DC Metro tracks! It's got to be some idiot working the crane. Might be a non-Union Contractor and I will report this to the proper authorities at once.