El Marco Infiltrates Right-wing Hate Fest

Red Square's good friend El Marco was at the Searchlight Tea Party and shot some great photos. You can see them all at his blogLooking At The Left.

Here are a few featuring The Cube's agitprop, it seems many right-wingers view our messages of revolution as satire or sarcasm. Gee they really are stupid aren't they... and RACIST.

Right-wing faux hooker Hannah Giles trying desperately to solve our favorite puzzle.

Superkommissar Maksim wrote:Red Square's good friend El Marco was at the Searchlight Tea Party and shot some great photos. You can see them all at his blogLooking At The Left.
Here are a few featuring The Cube's agitprop, it seems many right-wingers view our messages of revolution as satire or sarcasm. Gee they really are stupid aren't they... and RACIST.

Right-wing faux hooker Hannah Giles trying desperately to solve our favorite puzzle.

I remember that when I infiltrated the 9-12 DeeCee Rally I was greatly troubled by the large number of Cube posters proudly displayed by the Tea-Baggers and likewise noted that quite of number of those posters that ridiculed our side were apparently carried by other inflitrators, so we should, of course, be entitled to brag that we had a very large number of inflitrators at that rally.

Indeed, what should be most disturbing to the Collective is how effective both kinds of Cube posters are in emboldening the tea-baggers. Somehow they seem to interpret both kinds of posters as supporting their right-wing agenda.

I suspect that at the next rally, the IRS poster (by you know who) will be most prominently displayed and in the largest numbers.

Those poor tea-baggers just can't seem to learn to take comfort in the notion that the IRS will play a wholly humane function in enabling ObamaCare to become the best health-care system in human history.

Another thing of great stress is the fact that Our Media are beginning to lose their grip on the population. I was greatly distressed to see Matt Lauer fail so miserably in his attempt to show his audience what a total fool is Laura Ingraham.

Meanwhile, we need to keep up the pressure on our Weak-Kneed Comrades in the House and Senate and in the Media.

I plan to be an infiltrator in DeeCee on April 15. To make my cover complete, I'll probably be toting that IRS poster.

--Gorbels Cube.

Did someone not encroach, steal and use without permission, one of our Cubed Genius depicted artistes? This is theft, pure and simple (something her comrade, Highass Janeane Gawdawfulo once said) and I protest and denounce said usage!
Someone should alert our People's Cube Guards!

Superkommissar Maksim wrote:
Image Right-wing faux hooker Hannah Giles trying desperately to solve our favorite puzzle.

Red Square, you lucky bastard.

Czar Czar wrote:
Superkommissar Maksim wrote:
Image Right-wing faux hooker Hannah Giles trying desperately to solve our favorite puzzle.

Red Square, you lucky bastard.

Astounding! She is able to solve the mystery of the cube without even looking at it!