Elizabeth Ericson?

Bolshevik and former Politburo member Elizabeth Warren has taken a lot of heat lately over her claims of Native American heritage. Her claims are based on family lore of a great-great aunt ʻSomebodyʼ commenting about a picture of great-great-etc...uncle ʻWhodatʼ with high cheekbones looks just like an ʻInjunʼ.

Who could argue with such equal evidence but some still persist in trying to discredit Ms. Warren.

To be native is to have origin of birth to a certain place. All would agree that the true Native Americans are the indigenous people that were before the white Europpressors showed up in 1492. Looking at Ms. Warrenʼs blond hair and blue eyes maybe there might be another answer.

Going back some 40 plus generations we could find another people living in this land and after 1000 years any descendant DNA would surely be considered native. Vikings, those blond haired, blue eyed marauding pillagers from the north.

Thomas Sloan of The Center for Ancestral Research commented after some investigation into the subject. “Having high cheekbones makes you a Native American about as much as wearing a cape makes you Superman. 1/32 Cherokee or 1/32,000 Viking, not much to brag about.”

Genetic Affirmative Action Initiative
ELIZABETH WARREN
ENTITLEMENT ME
Learn how to gene splice your way to any position. Become 1/32 any racial advantage. Put science to work for you so you can get the work you deserve. Forget climbing the corporate ladder. Climb the genetic ladder.

Great picture, PC! Can you make it bigger? I don't have my regular computer with me, I'd have made it wider and full scale.

If I had my Photoshop, I'd make the Viking Elizabeth look like the singing fat lady with a horned helmet and a caption "It's over!"

fat-lady-sings.jpg

Hey I just discovered that my new laptop came with pre-installed Photoshop Elements. It's not the real thing, but it allows to do a lot of stuff. Here's Liza Warren-Ericson. And yes, it's over!

Liza_Warren_fat-lady-sings.jpg