Email leak: teachers ate kids' confiscated home-made lunches

School_Lunch.jpg
LOS ANGELES, CA - Parents were both shocked and outraged this Wednesday when they learned that their children's teachers at the James Bramston Elementary School were eating the home-made lunches they sent with their children every morning.

A 3rd grade teacher accidentally sent a mass email to parents that gave a detailed account of the contents of confiscated lunches and where to get them. Originally intended for teachers only, the message was erroneously distributed to members of the Parent-Teacher Association (PTA).

The email was sent by Laura McKenzie, one of the teachers who was in charge of taking away food that did not comply with the "Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act" standards. McKenzie then brought the food items to the Teacher's Lounge, where they were shared among the staff who did not wish to eat the standard-compliant lunch provided by the school.

Dr. George Willis, a guidance counselor at James Bramston Elementary, said in a media interview that the supply of food built up over time. "Sure, we had a lot of non-perishable items like Twinkies, cookies, chips... But the most prized items were sandwiches and leftover dinners, like meatloaf or macaroni and cheese, and especially pizza. We were all just waiting for that daily email with a list of what came in that day, and everyone knew it was on a first-come-first-serve basis. There was always some fighting and bickering over who gets what, while the kids were outside during their morning recess."

Right after the implementation of the Act, according to Dr. Willis, the Teacher's Lounge refrigerator became packed with confiscated lunch items and all cabinets were organized to fit the endless supply of non-perishables. "We were running out of storage space," he said.

Since the "Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act" does not specify what to do with the confiscated lunches, some teachers chose to keep the contraband for themselves, which spared them eating the government-approved food at the school cafeteria. McKenzie came up with a more systematic approach to collecting lunches from children, complete with an itemized menu distributed to a select group of teachers, which also included the administration. Parents noticed that those on the select list were the same teachers who pushed the hardest to bring the program to their school.

Angry parents kept calling and showing up in person at the Principal's office all day Thursday, prompting Principal Joe Harden to take a sick day and leave the building. In his place he left Anna Deasley, his inexperienced personal secretary, who is better known for her local modeling jobs, to handle the steady flow of irate parents demanding explanations why teachers ate their children's food.

Principle Harden did, however, release a brief email statement promising an internal investigation and urging parents not to fall for provocations by certain subversive elements and let their emotions get the better of them. In the end, he said, there was nothing he could do about the government lunch program that was conceived at the White House.

Chedoh, for the love of God tell me that this is one of your prank postings because I have no trouble at all believing that it could actually happen in Obamanation.

Lev Termen wrote:Chedoh, for the love of God tell me that this is one of your prank postings because I have no trouble at all believing that it could actually happen in Obamanation.

Comrade, I report THE TRUTH ™ and nothing but THE TRUTH ™.

Chedoh wrote:...urging parents not to...allow themselves to let their emotions get the better of them
Hmm, it always seems to be people's emotions that are getting the better of them. Is it possible for people's rationality to get the better of them?

[img]/images/various_uploads/Lunch_Box_Reject.jpg[/img]

Chedoh wrote:
Lev Termen wrote:Chedoh, for the love of God tell me that this is one of your prank postings because I have no trouble at all believing that it could actually happen in Obamanation.

Comrade, I report THE TRUTH ™ and nothing but THE TRUTH ™.
This is why The People's Cube is my most trusted news source. That, and the fact, like a proper progressive news source, The People's Cube reports and decides.

This little 3-year-old drummer from Siberia is probably eating home-made lunches, or he wouldn't be able to maintain his performance with just "Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act."

[OFF] Kind of reminds me of "Whiplash." If you haven't seen it, you should, especially if you like music and hate "prizes for equal participation" in education.

Red Square wrote:This little 3-year-old drummer from Siberia is probably eating home-made lunches, or he wouldn't be able to maintain his performance with just "Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act."

[OFF] Kind of reminds me of "Whiplash." If you haven't seen it, you should, especially if you like music and hate "prizes for equal participation" in education.

Komrade Square, the lighting makes it appear that this is a 3-year-old from Siberia. If the lighting were changed, you would see that it is aktually a 40-year-old, highly trained, cirkus midget from Sevastopol.

Dedhedvedev wrote:
Chedoh wrote:...urging parents not to...allow themselves to let their emotions get the better of them
Hmm, it always seems to be people's emotions that are getting the better of them. Is it possible for people's rationality to get the better of them?
I think it only happens to Progressives.
It is why we have the Jiffy Lobo[url=javascript:;]™[/url].

Armenian Radio. wrote:
Dedhedvedev wrote:
I think it only happens to Progressives.
It is why we have the Jiffy Lobo[url=javascript:;]™[/url].

Komrade Skorz..., er, I mean, Radio, are you still in exile in Spain?

[color=#C0392B]Lev Termen[/color] had good reason to be suspicious when he wrote:Chedoh, for the love of God tell me that this is one of your prank postings because I have no trouble at all believing that it could actually happen in Obamanation.

I also had my doubts when [color=#C0392B]Chedoh[/color] wrote:Comrade, I report THE TRUTH ™ and nothing but THE TRUTH ™.
Chedoh! Step away from the thread with your hands up!!
ivan-says-pull-over.gif

chedoh-1.png

I can remember one time when I was in grade school I ate a whole bag of Chedohs in one sitting for lunch... here is the proof!
chedoh-is-what-is-for-lunch.jpg

Comrades, I have found that with proper care you can cut your beets rations and grocery bill significantly. For the past 2 years I have not had to join in the dirty capitalist activity of paying money for food, as the children have been instrumental in my wealth, health and well being.
All praise to Michelle O for finding new ways on providing for my future.
I have instructed each child, whitest indoctrinating them in the proper future that will be shortly their reality, the glorious day that is Next Tuesday, to bring specific foodstuffs from their mangy subservient parents that still cling to their Gods, Guns and free enterprise craziness.
I have been feasting upon the delectable items from lunchboxes, lunch pails, and brown bags with mischievous glee.
I recommend this confiscation "for the good health of the children" to all members of our beloved collective.