Enterovirus goes to Hollywood

Enterovirus Goes to Hollywood.jpg
If Spelling gets the Enterovirus, then we must be careful ...er... grateful about our schools. Well this fashionable trait has reached the stars literally. Political swings do have pick ups and Tori must picked up something great from the Democratic Party.

Could this special gift cause paralysis or deep sleep? That is what the Rethugincans and Teabaggers want you to think. I assure you that you cannot get it on the bus, but you can give it on the bus. Please wait for a few moments, the people's media is talking with me....
...What do you mean that is the ebola virus? I thought it was the Enterovirus..... What am I going to tell them? Uhuh.... Yeah..... No way.... I am not going to do that...... *Bong* Ouch! Yes Commissarka Pinkie, I will fix it....This just in, the previous bus mention was incorrect. Disregard the last note. This Halloween, never forget the People's Cube and proudly show your Enterovirus or else.

Onward!!!!

Comrade Hammer,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. This Tori prole had escaped my notice. But I took a look at its Twit page and was astonished to find over 1 million proles are attached. That's 1 million voters! Just read her next to last chirp!

"This sick in hospital I finally see how quickly life can take it all away frm<sp> you..."

Just imagine - on its death bed and still chirping to its loyal proles...so brave! (sob...sniffle)

Tori.jpg

Dear Leader has a brilliant strategy for curing these diseases.
1.) He brings all the sick people spreading these diseases to America.
2.) They infect white Americans
3.) Panic ensues
4.) Americans develop a vaccine/cure/treatment

From a Utilitarian/Marxist point of view, the world is made a better place.

Dear Leader is so wise!

Evil Smiley wrote:Dear Leader has a brilliant strategy for curing these diseases.
1.) He brings all the sick people spreading these diseases to America.
2.) They infect white Americans
3.) Panic ensues
4.) Americans develop a vaccine/cure/treatment

From a Utilitarian/Marxist point of view, the world is made a better place.

Dear Leader is so wise!

HE has adapted the tried and true Progressive technique of "consciousness raising," or "raising awareness" to a more personal and immediate level. Why make signs and march back and forth hoping for a news camera to notice, when you can infect an entire nation with dreaded diseases? Now, THAT'S "raising awareness"!

As our operative Dr. Tom Inglesby noted in a 2013 interview with Givewell org, the American public has shown a "Declining interest in recent years" for investments ($) in government biosecurity research.

Dear Leader's plan to "raise awareness" should help break the funding log jam in Washington, thereby producing a veritable tidal wave of cash into our non-profit and NGO accounts. We're in the money, comrades. Let the good times roll!

Captain Craptek wrote:
Dear Leader's plan to "raise awareness" should[highlight=#ffff00] help break the funding log jam in[/highlight] Washington, thereby producing a veritable tidal wave of cash into our non-profit and NGO accounts. We're in the money, comrades. Let the good times roll!

It has been quite some time when we had funding. Do you know when Dear Leader shall end the sequester?

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:
Dear Leader's plan to "raise awareness" should[highlight=#ffff00] help break the funding log jam in[/highlight] Washington, thereby producing a veritable tidal wave of cash into our non-profit and NGO accounts. We're in the money, comrades. Let the good times roll!

It has been quite some time when we had funding. [highlight=#FFFF00]Do you know when Dear Leader shall end the sequester?[/highlight]

Next Tuesday™ or, until the 12th of never - and that's a long, long time.