Error?

I suspect capitalist dirty work, but in long threads I can not see past a certain post. There is this "cut off".

error.JPG

Is there a fix or a union supported group I can hire to fix this in a couple years or when they get around to it?

I am filled with great alarm that you've been filled with capitalist propaganda and now can not see the truth!! Off to JIFFY-LOBO with you!!

*or, you can wait until grand glorious Leader Red Square shows to grand you vision once again

Colonel 7.62 wrote:What browser/os are you using?

Fire Fox.

I am suspecting Comrade Whoopie, he has already been proven to have similar "issues" and I believe he is trying to prevent me from seeing evidence in the show trial.

MMmm I'm using Chromium on Fedora Core 12 Linux... Also I have no socks on. Try taking your socks off, see if that helps.

<off> I've used Foxfire for 2 years with no problems.

<ON> SHOW TRAIL? GUILTY GUILTY!

Reinstall Firefox v3.6.3 (oddly 3.6.4 is currently downloading and updating my FF) from the Collective Server. (Socks do not inhibit Windows installations - effect on Linux unknown.)

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Reinstall Firefox v3.6.3 (oddly 3.6.4 is currently downloading and updating my FF) from the Collective Server. (Socks do not inhibit Windows installations - effect on Linux unknown.)

That fixed the problem, Comrade!

Whoopie's treachery has been done away with.

Comrade Whoopie, do not be of feared concernedness - we have plenty of tin foil for your head protection!