Eugenics is making a comeback, just like neon clothing!

Eugenics_Certificate.jpg
FORWARD!

Yes Comrades, that's right. A great leap forward for Eugenics! In the People's United Kollective, blood tests are available to allow prospective parents to determine if they're at risk for passing on genetic defects.

This is all part of an incremental strategy. In the first phase, couples at risk choose whether to not have children (good for carbon footprint), adopt (carbon neutral) or have selective IVF (carbonBAD). The test screens for 4500 genetic mutations and 600 hereditary diseases.

The second will involve an expanded list of hereditary social risks to test for including thought crime, support for the Torries, predisposition to being cis-gendered, heterosexuality, entrepreneurship, white skin color, etc. Couples will be sterilized and denied adoption as the state should raise all children.

The third and final phase will include the redistribution of body cells into the earth or large furnaces or all comrades at risk for passing on counterrevolutionary genes.

It is a welcome measure and long overdue. People wanting to procreate should have to pass a written test and not merely eke out a "D" in the practical.

It would have a salutary effect everywhere, but particularly so in politics. Normal people never give the village idiot the keys to the candy store.

obama-retard.jpg
[/url]

Looks like an entire carton of menthol Kools got used up there, Cap'n.

Lev Termen wrote:

Looks like an entire carton of menthol Kools got used up there, Cap'n.

A most obscure reference, Comrade Lev. Perhaps a 40 oz malt liquor would sooth the nerves.

Commissar, while I am entirely in favor of eugenics (and the Eurythmics, for that matter), I am disturbed by the microaggression inherit in the graphic accompanying your original post. It appears that the couple are a) not interracial, b) heterosexual, and c) engaged in or attempting to engage in a so-called "traditional" Judaeo-Christian form of marriage. None of these are acceptable in an inclusive, progressive society.

Eugenics? I thought the Tuskegee experiment found that solution long ago.

The Meaning of Eugenics:

Eugenics: A pseudoscience with the stated aim of improving the genetic constitution of the human species by selective breeding. Eugenics is from a Greek word meaning 'normal genes.' The use of Albert Einstein's sperm to conceive a child by artificial insemination would represent an attempt at positive eugenics. The Nazis notoriously engaged in negative eugenics by genocide in world war II. It is important to note that no experiment in eugenics has ever been shown to result in measurable improvements in human health.

Human nature, by way of contrast, remains the same. There will always be those who subvert and corrupt the human condition.
hu·man na·ture
/ˈ(h)jumən ˈneɪtʃər/
noun
• 1. the general psychological characteristics, feelings, and behavioral traits of humankind, regarded as shared by all humans

I will never understand why parents name their children “Eugene” or “Eugenie”
Perhaps they don't understand the true meaning of this word or, maybe they do.

Common Core, where spelling is irrelevant, helps this along.

I once had a co-worker tell me that spelling of words is not important. What IS important is how the word sounds. This takes the pressure off of those who can't spell.

So, when guys say things like, “Hey, I axed him and he didn't comply. So I killed him.” The true word is “asked.” An entirely different meaning but sounds familiar enough.

[url=http://]Prince Philip thinks so.[/url]

I, Pamalinsky, LOVE our language in it's precision and beauty, in order to help us unite by language. Communication is the lubricant of civilized human society. Let's keep it honest.

Edit: I forgot to mention my encounters with "foreigners." They, like me, just can't wait to let me know what their language says. They love sharing their language with me as I do them. Why? They, like me, want to connect! I love foreigners, except for those who want to cut my head off.

Captain Craptek wrote:
A most obscure reference, Comrade Lev. Perhaps a 40 oz malt liquor would sooth the nerves.

RiddickMeetsTheCaptain.jpg

Pfah, vile rodent! 'Round these parts we drink Knob Creek VSOB (Very Special, Old Beets). Malt liquor is good for nothing but washing the coon dog after he tangles with something like a skunk or ACORN member.

(Side note: Furyans are genetically superior warriors (like John Kerry), probably produced by gene-line engineering. See also R. A. Heinlein, "Beyond This Horizon")

Lev Termen wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:

The attachment RiddickMeetsTheCaptain.jpg is no longer available

Pfah, vile rodent! 'Round these parts we drink Knob Creek VSOB (Very Special, Old Beets). Malt liquor is good for nothing but washing the coon dog after he tangles with something like a skunk or ACORN member.

(Side note: Furyans are genetically superior warriors (like John Kerry), probably produced by gene-line engineering. See also R. A. Heinlein, "Beyond This Horizon")

Cloak.jpg

Captain Craptek revealed his location when he wrote:
YouCanRunBut.gif

The wise and strong survive. The rest end up floating in the pot next to the beets and the turnip ... and sometimes, on special days such as Leninmas, a potato.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Commissar, while I am entirely in favor of eugenics (and the Eurythmics, for that matter), I am disturbed by the microaggression inherit in the graphic accompanying your original post. It appears that the couple are a) not interracial, b) heterosexual, and c) engaged in or attempting to engage in a so-called "traditional" Judaeo-Christian form of marriage. None of these are acceptable in an inclusive, progressive society.

Comrade Brain,

In the interest of shirking responsibility, I should disclose that my gimp skills are not as equal as other comrades. I get by with a little help from my friends, those most equal of commissars who fashion witty images to accompany my blithering insanity. I offer thanks and the usual bottle of the usual stuff in the usual place. Those who assist in crafting visual agitprop make my thoughts more palatable to the reading-impared, and may be rewarded with a Get out of Gulag Free card at my discretion, though in the case of our most equal leader, it's a given that he never goes to Gulag.

I see your point, though, and I couldn't agree more. Perhaps a trans-racial, trans-gendered, pan-sexual person joining a toaster in progressive matrimony would be more PC.

Pamalinsky wrote: I once had a co-worker tell me that spelling of words is not important. What IS important is how the word sounds. This takes the pressure off of those who can't spell.

So, when guys say things like, “Hey, I axed him and he didn't comply. So I killed him.” The true word is “asked.” An entirely different meaning but sounds familiar enough.

Thank you for sharing! Few things irk me more than the misuse of homophones, followed closely by the use of words in general. While one may succeed in passing a message through words that sound right, their peers will not show the same respect for that message if it's mangled. When a superior mangles most of their messages, I wonder why I'm working for them. I allow a certain amount of grace for those for whom English is not their first language, but for the rest, I find it tedious to read ineffective correspondence.

Pamalinsky wrote: Image
I, Pamalinsky, LOVE our language in it's precision and beauty, in order to help us unite by language. Communication is the lubricant of civilized human society. Let's keep it honest.

Edit: I forgot to mention my encounters with "foreigners." They, like me, just can't wait to let me know what their language says. They love sharing their language with me as I do them. Why? They, like me, want to connect! I love foreigners, except for those who want to cut my head off.

Yes! Some of my greatest memories of living in Germany involved discussion of the nuances in their tongue. In addition to the 12 forms of "the," there are so many more shades of meaning or degrees of words. Translating can be difficult because English does not have a 1:1 correlation to many German words. Kehrwoche is the rotation for the cleaning of shared spaces in a building, whether it be shared bathrooms or hallways. If several bedrooms share a bathroom, during your Kehrwoche, you are expected to do a thorough cleaning and keep things generally tidy. Torschlusspanik is literally door-ending-panic, the anxiety you feel when your biological clock is winding down, everyone you know is married but you, and thinking you'll never find that perfect mate you rush to marry the first person who will hold still long enough. So much more descriptive than "settling."

[ Torschluβpanik...looks like Door-shutting panick, which evokes even more emotion IMHO.]

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:[ Torschluβpanik...looks like Door-shutting panick, which evokes even more emotion IMHO.]

Agreed. I like your version, as well as how you just proved how difficult capturing the feelings of these words in English can be.

I'd imagine that's how proles feel when they're in the ballot box... They check the balance on their electronic ration cards, find that they're running low, panic, and vote for the first (D) they see on the list, forgetting anything negative they might have heard.

<off>
I spent 3 years in Germany looking for a bad beer. I failed miserably.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:<off>
I spent 3 years in Germany looking for a bad beer. I failed miserably.
<off> Cheers! Becks and Warsteiner are the closest to bad one can get, but they're still light years ahead of The People's Piss and whatever other junk is sold over here...