"Red Dawn" to be remade.

MGM is remaking "Red Dawn" and has been filming it right here in Michigan even as we speak!
I hope that they have a happy ending this time, the last one was heart breaking. Instead of the Russians it will be Red China that takes over. Lets hope it is full of political correctness and progressive ideas!

Movie link

Also I should mention our Comrades in China are very upset about it for some reason.

Angry China

Very distressing news indeed Chedoh. What is wrong with our Hollywood tools? What became of the conservative blacklist?

When first I heard of this I assumed it would involve SEIU and ACORN members rising up to defeat Tea Baggers in red state Texas. Maybe it's the Chinese PLA who'll be killing the Tea Baggers? We can only hope. We certainly don't need to be giving Tea Baggers any ideas of revolting against Dear Leader's authority, do we?

This is NOT what I thought it was!!!

I was reading more and more on this and it is demonizing China and communism! How could Hollywood DO this??

This is the most horrific thing I have seen come from Hollywood since the original Red Dawn and An American Carol! I should have known better.

COMRADES!! DO NOT READ THIS THREAD! DO NOT READ ON THIS MOVIE OR EVEN GO SEE IT WHEN IT IS RELEASED!

I apologize for even posting this.

So now I have gone and found some "fan" made videos that the producers have caught the attention of the film makers.

We regret to inform you this thread will be closed without notice.
kgb1.jpg