EXCLUSIVE! Pamalinsky reveals YouTube method for TPC bumpers

image2 copy.jpg

After much pressure from TPTB (The Powers that Be) I confess to very basic and simplistic methods to find these treasures. I have friends in high places who willingly assist me in this endeavor. These include every artist I have ever included in my YouTube posts.

Sometimes it pays to come clean. (I was paid handsomely to make this confession)

There I said it. Now you know.

Oh My Lenin Lev!!

What did you just compare Pammie to?!!

Pammie... have a beer and settle down!

Lev Termen wrote:(Posting removed by author)

But Lev, you were perfect in your response! Sorry you removed it. Please put it back!
You went in the direction I was hoping someone would. Great post!

Comrade Putout wrote:.
Oh My Lenin Lev!!

What did you just compare Pammie to?!!

Pammie... have a beer and settle down!

Lev was right, Comrade Putout. I have to admit, he nailed it!
Besides, I hate beer, but appreciate your good intentions.

Tom Lehrer has a song for everything:

Note: The author of this post has not been paid off, unlike the wine-swilling noise law violator who started this thread.

Pammy - where's the dirty tell-all video I was expecting to see?

Putin on the Ritz wrote:You Tube? I don't get it....
You tube.JPG

Oh my goodness, Comrade Putin, you've turned me into a tampon or, er, um...one of those "massage devices" used to relieve sore muscles (if you know what I mean)!

Red Square wrote:Pammy - where's the dirty tell-all video I was expecting to see?

I'm working on it, Comrade Red.

But first, I have to recover from the 3rd degree sunburn Comrade Putout gave me when I rented one of her tanning beds. Also, I simply can't face the public with those bloodshot eyes now, can I?

I will most likely consult with Putout on this matter since she is an expert in this field. She owes me! It most likely will include the photo of RCA Victor's doggie “His Master's Voice” ….the one that Comrade Lev deleted. This just smells of allusions to the movie (which I did not see), 50 Shades of Gray, which means it has to be in black and white, right?

We will keep you informed as the project progresses.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Edit: We plan to have this done by next Tuesday.

Your pal, Pammy

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:Tom Lehrer has a song for everything:

Note: The author of this post has not been paid off, unlike the wine-swilling noise law violator who started this thread.

As usual, Comrade Stierlitz, another excellent post. I love the part where he sings about "compromise."

"So remember when you start to preach and moralize
That we all are in the game, and brother its name is compromise"

Wow... Thank you Glorious Comrade Stierlitz.

Minitrue wrote:"So remember when you start to preach and moralize

OK. You got a choice between arsenic and cyanide. Let's compromise! I mean, like, it's only fair.

Pamalinsky wrote:
Minitrue wrote:"So remember when you start to preach and moralize

OK. You got a choice between arsenic and cyanide. Let's compromise! I mean, like, it's only fair.

I've got a better set of choices. Either you can choose between the Marines:

or the Folk Song Army:

Putin on the Ritz wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:
Putin on the Ritz wrote:You Tube? I don't get it....
You tube.JPG

Oh my goodness, Comrade Putin, you've turned me into a tampon or, er, um...one of those "massage devices" used to relieve sore muscles (if you know what I mean)!

Comrade Pamalinsky,

Brezhnev would roll over in his grave! Why would I turn you into "ear rings" or a "chair" from Brookstone®? What I understood this thread to be was from Science, which all life and "things/stuff" have been created, er, uh, evolved. This updated photo should give you a better perspective...'Feel the Burn'

You tube.JPG

~something tells me I've missed the mark~

Oh, I get it. A Bernie Berner! Pure science.