Excuse-O-Meter 2, The Obamacare Version!

ExcuseOMeter-2.jpg

New from Wasserman-Schultz Games, is the new and improved Excuse-O-Meter, The Obamacare Version! Now you can play at home with Dear Leader Comrade President, His pal Debbie, and all the other prominent party figures to see why "You get to keep your current health plan" and "You get to keep your doctor" are just figments of your kollective imaginations. Just spin the pointer!

That makes a great spinner for playing Twister.

New from Wasserman-Schultz Games, is the new and improved Excuse-O-Meter, The Obamacare Version! Now you can play at home with Dear Leader Comrade President, His pal Debbie, and all the other prominent party figures to see why "You get to keep your current health plan" and "You get to keep your doctor" are just figments of your kollective imaginations. Just spin the pointer!

HEY! YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT!

[color=#C0392B]Margaret[/color] was correct when she wrote:That makes a great spinner for playing Twister.
Funny you should mention Twister, Margaret. I went Trick or Tricking with Sandra Fluke this year and she was dressed as a Twister 'playing field.'

trick-or-trick.jpg

Yes... he loves The People's Cube™!

obama-likes-the-excuse-o-meter.jpg

Fraulein - I give your wheel of truth the coveted 4 Stalins™.

4 stalins.jpg

[/i]