Expressing my Solidarity with my OWS Comrades

Comrades,

It has come to my attention that some of you have been complaining that I have not been out in the middle of the OWS movement. As much as I wish that I could be more active and had pitched my own tent to be with my progressive brethren other party business has taken priority. This does not mean that I have not made the same sacrifices that others have made for the common good. Quite the contrary.
I pitched my own tent at The People's Navy Headquarters since the start of the occupation and have vowed to live in the same conditions as my OWS brethren. Roughing it, braving the elements and living in the same squalid conditions.

Luxury Tent.jpg
I AM WITH THE 99%

Commodore,
I assume that just as the OWS people have used the evil 1%'s corporate bathrooms,you are availing yourself use of the ship's head across the dock from you.

Or is that what the big black box is for ?

Now that would be most progressive !

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
I can vouch for Kom. Snuggie's auster, spartan accomodations.

Thank you, Snoogie for your generous hospitality and hours of "Free Love" with the younger, curvacious share of the 99% celebrated in the tent annex...the mirrors on the ceiling were a nice touch.

We must all suffer at our own level. All suffering is equal (some suffering is more equal than others). Every effort is appreciated and is of immeasurable value on our journey toward Occutopia.

Comrades, I too have set up my tent in my living room, in solidarity with the Occupy movement. In fact, a couple of my neighborhood comrades were experiencing plumbing difficulties with their 5-gallon Occupy Bathroom™, and when they came over to use mine they decided to stay.

tentinlivingroom.JPG
Some might say that there isn't very much room in the living room tent for three occupiers, but I can assure you all that there is PLENTY of room for the three of us. And in true solidarity, we rarely leave the tent; essentially only to change channels on the television to make sure there's always Occupy video on the screen.

I feel so much closer to my comrade neighbors now.

R.O.C.K. ,

Just wait ..... in a few weeks time when the clinic says you need an STD screen,
you'll feel closer to them then you bargained for........Ahhhh, the gift that keeps on giving, Komorade !

DenounceKrasnodar.jpg
I am shocked - SHOCKED - that YOU, Krasnodar, would have so little faith in OWSers.

These womyn are ENTITLED to free love and to not have STDs as a result. And, obviously, for sharing my humble Party-Approved™ OWS Tent with them I am entitled as well.

Hmmmpf.

You're quite right about this R.O.C.K. ......I will be sure to chastise myself for yet another personal failing.

I assume that just as the OWS people have used the evil 1%'s corporate bathrooms,you are availing yourself use of the ship's head across the dock from you.

Of course Comrade, I am suffering the same deprivations as my OWS brethren. I am in fact having to do my 'personal business' in the most austere 'throne room' on the ship.

royal home_bathroom_toilet.jpg

Krasnodar's example make me wonder...perhaps many of the OWS protestors who have been busted for public masturbation were simply abusing themselves as a form of self-discipline to atone for violating the will of the collective.

Comrade Brain, I suspect that those busted unjustly humiliated for public masturbation were, in fact, simply trying to do their small part in getting us closer to World Orgasm™.

Now, you and I both know that W.O.™ can't actually take place until Next Tuesday, but these young proles were just trying to hurry things along in a delightfully naive and youthfully innocent way. The KKKapitalist pigs with badges just couldn't stand the idea of anyone feeling good and not paying for it!

Comrades,

It was another rough night in my tent but it is all for the greater good. My pillows were not properly fluffed yesterday by the maid and I woke up with 'funny hair'.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Brain, I suspect that those busted unjustly humiliated for public masturbation were, in fact, simply trying to do their small part in getting us closer to World Orgasm™.

I think it was just a case of "Premature Occupyalation" as World Orgasm Day isn't until 12/21 this year.

OWO.gif

https://www.globalorgasm.org/Home_Page.php

By the way, has anybody adjusted Laika's GPS signal lately?

Copy of 381625_244299762296664_224983817561592_656478_944692058_n.jpg

Dig4Utopia wrote:By the way, has anybody adjusted Laika's GPS signal lately?
It's currently down for maintenance, but let's give credit where credit is due, sure they're lost, but at least the spirit is still there.

Whether it be in New York, or in backwater Hicksville, the 99% are united in their cause.

Commodore,

My deep condolences, your horrid situation under the auspices of fine linen is appalling! We cannot believe The Politburo forced you into such barbaric and austere conditions. We can only imagine that you personally wove every fiber of such bleak and meager quarters in the eye of tempestuous typhoon while watching over twin tornadoes.

We are horrified.

Red Rooster,

Thank you for your warm thoughts and also for your volunteering to spend a couple of nights in my shabby tent in comradely shared sacrifice for the common good.
Unfortunately I will have to turn down your offer as this is a burden I must bear alone that and with your unfortunate habit of getting up at the crack of dawn every freakin morning and waking up the whole damn compound with your crowing.Yours in Stalin!

Commodore Snoogie Woogums

But... but.. but... it was only a warning, a mere Paul Revere in red face. Here, let me help...
Image See the resemblance?