Eye In The Sky Fruitcakes Strike U.S. With 1-2 Punch!

Winter_Palace_Takeover.jpg

The Liberal Establishment in connection with former Soviet Union weather scientists have delivered on their pledge to break the back of the United States of America over the past thirty days of hurricane havoc and media subjugation not seen since the Vietnam and the Watergate Scandal.

With two category five hurricanes concocted to hit the US in the heart America's energy industry and the cradle of the infidel civilization to finally break the back of the capitalist economy and was perfectly timed for tomorrow's great march and rally on Washington in support of Saddam Hussein, Islamafascism, world wide Jihad and Soviet communism.

With this perfect storm of revolutionary ideas in one place tomorrow, we should consider this gathering the greatest event since the storming of the Winter Palace!

After the revolution, we will spread communism across the world using a combination of Blitzkrieg, hurricanes and cloning. We will first clone copes of hurricane Katrina and send them into capitalist countries. Using weather instead of bombers, the New Peoples Red Army will follow and destroy any resistance that survived.

Kommissar Betty wrote:After the revolution, we will spread communism across the world using a combination of Blitzkrieg, hurricanes and cloning. We will first clone copes of hurricane Katrina and send them into capitalist countries. Using weather instead of bombers, the New Peoples Red Army will follow and destroy any resistance that survived.

Kommissar, did the shipment of shovels reach the Peoples of New Orleans yet?? Can some be diverted for use in Texas?? I'm sure
$$ Haliburton would approve!

So far 400 of the 500 crates of shovels have been shipped, I will re-address the last 100 and send them off to Texas. Unfortunately I fear that the people of Texas will use them for rebuilding the capitalist society so I have secretly included a small self-destruct device in every shovel. If they are used at all for the benefit of the capitalist pigs, then the shovel will explode destroying all the user tried to rebuild.