Fellow Fister, Rep. Alan Grayson demands critic be locked up

See: Fister Update:

Fellow Fister, Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL), demands US Attorney locks up critic for five years or Can dish it out but can't take it Congressman

Favorite liberal and Fellow Fister of the left. Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL), has taken "offense" from one of his many critics.

090930-grayson-tease-9a.300w.jpg

So much so, he has asked the US Attorney to fine and imprisoned for five years his critic, Langley.

His "Fister" response is to a website with the domain name mycongressmanisnuts.com, started by Langley, a Republican in Florida.

Article:

In fact, U.S. Rep. Alan Grayson of Orlando took such offense at a parody website aimed at unseating him that the freshman Democrat has asked that U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder investigate the Lake County activist who started the anti-Grayson website “mycongressmanisnuts.com.”

Specifically, Grayson accuses Republican activist Angie Langley of lying to federal elections. His four-page complaint highlights the fact that the Clermont resident lives outside his district, but that Langley still uses the term “my” in “mycongressmanisnuts.com.”

“Ms. Langley has deliberately masqueraded as a constituent of mine, in order to try to create the false appearance that she speaks for constituents who don't support me,” writes Grayson. “[She] has chosen a name for her committee that is utterly tasteless and juvenile.”

Grayson's office did not respond with comment other than to confirm the letter exists — including its request that Langley be fined and “imprisoned for five years.”

Grayson's office did not comment on whether or not, the critic needs a "good liberal old fashioned" fisting. Comrades, we feel they do!

I want to give Comrade Alan Grayson a fist rooster claw he can believe in!

Red Rooster wrote:I want to give Comrade Alan Grayson a fist rooster claw he can believe in!

While it can not solve all, you are correct that a good Leftist Fisting might do wonders for this Rep. of the People.