Fiance too Young? Saudi Progressives Have the Answer!

Now, I can remember a time several years I had an untimely encounter with the daughter of an Air Force officer I worked for and she was 17, albeit the consent age in the state was 17. The cadets and enlisted folk would never let it up, giving me the nickname "Staff Sergeant." I felt like a weirdo afterwards; how dare these unprogressive ignoramus group of murderers and rapists tell me how to have a relationship with someone under the age to legally smoke like members of the motherland do. NOW, thanks to progressives from Saudi Arabia, I have heard the truth about how glorious a relationship with a minor can be!

According to the article by FoxNews, marriage with anyone as young as one years of age is OK so long as "sex is postponed. How long that postponement is has yet to be determined but I think at least a double-digit year waiting period is involved.

Recently, Eharmony.com CEO Dr. Nick Clark Warren hired Dr. Ahmad al-Mu'bi to work as a love consultant for the Middle Eastern world as well as certain North American special interest groups. Here's a screenshot of his recent work.

Thank Lenin the Progressive Supreme Court, with Kennedy at the fore, has struck down the law imposed in Louisiana that called for the death penalty for child rapists. While some knuckle-dragging brownshirt sympathizers tried to say the law was passed by the state legislature, I'll bet it was probably created by a gubernatorial decree that bypassed the elected state legislature, knowing what a fascist and rascist this "Jindal" fellow probably is. And even if it was passed by the state legislature, it does not reflect the evolving standards of decency. Only the Supreme Court can decide what the standard of decency is in Louisiana, not the voters or their representatives.

This is a great progressive stride, comrades. No longer do we in the US have to worry that the Saudi Human Rights Council will denounce the US for the barbaric execution of child molestors. We can hold our heads up high in the halls of justice around the world.

Let the world see that we are truly Progressive. Soon, we will truly be One big Happy Family!!

Komrade Zarkof wrote:Let the world see that we are truly Progressive. Soon, we will truly be One big Happy Family!!

Kudos comrade! One 14-year old siberian gulag girl for you (unless you prefer boys)!!

Thank you Comrade!! I'd prefer an older gulag girl who would be able to obtain my daily ration of vodka. Perhaps you could arrange to send some special "interns" to our Comrades on the Supreme Court who've made this historic decision.

You never know what's going on under those robes.

Yes, the ways of Islam are mysterious to those of us in the west. Here's the video of Dr. Ahmed: