Finally: Serious Talk About Taxes

HalleluiaTaxes.jpg
Dateline Washington D.C., December 4, 2012

Today, finally - a meeting of minds - serious minds - great minds - on the tax predicament now facing America: President B. Hussein Obama met with the Reverend Al Sharpton and television journalist extraordinaire Rachel Maddow to discuss taxes and the best way to deal with America's current tax quagmire (which is largely because, Bush, and the Republicans).

While there hasn't yet been an announcement on what decision was reached, those in the know say that America can rest easier tonight, knowing that the three greatest minds in the country have no doubt determined the proper course for the great ship The United States, through Republican-infested waters and storms of unrepentant Teabaggers, to that appropriately and equally taxed grand utopia some call NextTuesday™.

Presidential spokesunit Jay "Carney" Carney barked that, "The President (PBUH) in His wisdom has joined together today in a meeting of progressive minds with two of America's deepest thinkers - and as a result, when he gets back from His three-week Hawaiian vacation He will be clear with the American public, as He always is, being the President and leader of the most transparent administration in the history of the known universe. That is all".

Jay Carney is a great little sardine muncher. Back in the village, we had to hide the sardines, he was so busy munching them. Yavo.

Comrade State, as I understand it, the Right Reverend Sharpton's fair share will be fairly - and equally - paid by the one percenters. Their fair share is a MUCH higher percentage of fair share, which therefore cancels both Sharpton's and Maddow's shares.

I can't imagine The One having a meeting with only one kisser per butt-cheek.

Komrade Kent wrote:Maddow is such an angry young man.
Your logo is fantastic.

Detroit City Councilwoman believes Obama should bail out Detroit because they voted for Obama
Posted by The Right Scoop on December 5th, 2012

https://www.therightscoop.com/detroit-city-councilwoman-believes-obama-should-bail-out-detroit-because-they-voted-for-obama/

And Dear Leader sees the necessity of being able to raise the debt limit "without drama or delay" in the future! As he said a few days ago, he should be able to do it unilaterally.

RedButton.jpg
Myself, being a computer code-slingin' kinda guy, I'd propose a Red Button on the Oval Office Desk. MAYBE put a safety thingy over the top of it, but not really necessary. Just wire it on in, and voila! Whenever necessary... or the mood strikes...

Dear leader would be content to sit in front of a mirror and consult with himself, he would get more done!

So, Comrade Madfoxx, you're thinking maybe somewhere more readily accessible on an ongoing basis than the Oval Office Desk, yes? Perhaps like this?

ObamaMirror.jpg

Comrade ROCK,

Perhaps a small Heraldic symbol of Dear Leader's (PBUH) true character could be attached to His lapel, or would this be considered guilding the lily?

Devil heart.jpg

Comrade, I'm not going anywhere NEAR Dear Leader's lily.

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:Detroit City Councilwoman believes Obama should bail out Detroit because they voted for Obama
Posted by The Right Scoop on December 5th, 2012

https://www.therightscoop.com/detroit-city-councilwoman-believes-obama-should-bail-out-detroit-because-they-voted-for-obama/

Dang, where is Martha Reeves when we need her?

275353219001_608212455001_martha-reeves-m4v-still.jpg

martha.jpg
Last edited by Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна on 12/6/2012, 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: struck by the Van De Lla Detroit and got a tbi