Finally! The Last of The White Farmers!

Comrade Mugabe! What took you so long, brother? I thought that you already purged your nation of the colonial infection! I'll bet it was that bastard Bush who slowed you down. Nevertheless, congratulations brother!

Government has stepped up efforts to push the few remaining white commercial farmers off the land by empowering a reconstituted equipment committee to seize farming implements...Raided farms included Reinette Ranch owned by Don Theron and Alko Ranch owned by an elderly widow, a Mrs Kloppers..."About 22 people, eight of them armed with rifles, came here at around midday on Monday," Theron said..."Their leader, a provincial police officer in Masvingo, a Mrs Ndanga, told me that they wanted to collect the equipment. She didn't explain why but simply instructed her team to start loading the equipment onto a 30-tonne and an eight-tonne police truck."

Force Tube Avenue
If only the great satan bush behaved like Comrade Mugabe; then he would be loved by all!

Tazzmax
Oh please, make Amerika like Afrika!

Yes, get rid of the people who brought you into the modern world and stopped you from running around and killing, raping, and enslaving each other. Wait, they still are doing that... never mind.

Anyone else ever get those emails and faxes from "Nigerian" government officials just wanting your banking information so they can give you 5 or 10% of the $250,000,000 dollars they're trying to get out of their country? I've gotten a couple from people who must work for Mugabe in Zimbabwe, for Obasanjo in Nigeria, but yesterday I got one from Kofi Annan himself... I guess I figured out where all that Live Aid, and UN money's been going... I'm gonna git me some!

Kommissar Betty wrote:Yes, get rid of the people who brought you into the modern world and stopped you from running around and killing, raping, and enslaving each other. Wait, they still are doing that... never mind.

KB - you forgot 'necklacing'... nothing sticks like burning rubber, baby. It was a favourite of the ANC and Winnie Mandela when those pesky Zulus were getting in the way of them killing each other...

Nice Plan
From food exporter to beggar in less than 5 years! A new record comrade Mugabe!

I hope all nations will immediately increase their food subsidies to our friend -- he really deserves it.

Has he been evicting the poor from cities lately or have they all starved as well?

Oh well, at leat the U.N. loves him!