First non-binary prom queen joins military

Well Comrades, the good news just keeps coming as Next Tuesday™ draws closer. This week it's transgenders and non-binary queens making their way to the front of the news cycle:

The New York Post:

"Matthew Crisson, an 18-year-old Staten Islander who self-identifies as “non-binary” (meaning neither male nor female), was awarded the tiara at the “Fame” school last weekend.

“Being prom queen was, like, the first time I actually, like, stepped out of my comfort zone,” Crisson told Fox5 NY. Photos from his crowning show Crisson wearing a yellow dress with a flower crown perched atop his shaved head."
Then this news: Ash Carter invites Matthew Crisson to join the navy!

"Defense Secretary Ash Carter announced the new policy after a year of contentious debate inside the Pentagon as some senior military leaders questioned the impact on readiness. Transgender people can serve openly in the U.S. military, effective immediately."

"In an historic and controversial move, the Pentagon on Thursday lifted its longstanding ban on transgender troops and began outlining how the military will begin allowing — and paying for — service members to transition, medically and officially, from one gender to another."
So celebrate this 4th of July for all it's worth - celebrate PROGRESS - celebrate EQUALITY!

Guys, uh, I mean, Comrades - this is Progress ! this is the 21st Century !
We simply can't act as if it still was the 19th century !
Change, and Hope, and Love - that's Future !
Dse Yurop shous Dse Vay !

( February 2014, Munich summit )

military.1.2014.02.Munich-summit.Defense ministers of Albania, Netherlands, Germany, Norway, Italy.(600).jpg

military.2.2014.02.Munich-summit.Defense ministers of Albania, Netherlands, Germany, Norway, Italy.jpg

Ministers of Defense :

military.3.2014.02.Munich-summit.Defense ministers of Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway.(FB).jpg

military.4.2014.02.Munich-summit.Defense minister.Poland.jpg

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
The attachment military.2.2014.02.Munich-summit.Defense ministers of Albania, Netherlands, Germany, Norway, Italy.jpg is no longer available

The attachment military.4.2014.02.Munich-summit.Defense minister.Poland.jpg is no longer available
WOH! Those dudes look like they mean business. I think we need a Defense Minister that looks something like this:

WalterWhite.jpeg

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:.
Guys, uh, I mean, Comrades - this is Progress ! this is the 21st Century !
We simply can't act as if it still was the 19th century !
Change, and Hope, and Love - that's Future !
Dse Yurop shous Dse Vay !

Ministers of Defense :

military.3.2014.02.Munich-summit.Defense ministers of Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway.(FB).jpg

I think somebody should let some air out of Norway. And a little bit out of Sweden while you're at it.

a-womyns-touch.gif

Nothing adds to an occasion like a womyn's touch.
Korrect me if I'm wrong but isn't the Swedish Defense Minister's smart-looking footwear in Manpad Black? If we commit ourselves to focus on the intrinsic beauty of an instrument of death we're one step closer to separating ourselves from the savagery of our forefathers <spit>.

Here's what some intolerant binary boob sent me! Binary, indeed. Some people are so fixated in the past - so hung up in their silly traditions - it's sad.

Captain Craptek wrote:Here's what some intolerant binary boob sent me! Binary, indeed. Some people are so fixated in the past - so hung up in their silly traditions - it's sad.

Let's start from the left.

Even Condie looks better than her.

The small eyes make her look like a chipmunk.

Smile as big as a horse's and just as ugly.

Looks like an extra from The Golden Girls.

[attachment=0]crease.jpg[/attachment][/url]

Women create a more just society when given the chance

If men are the problem, are binaries the solution? I say no to the sometimes I feel like a nut crowd. Their influence is undesirable for the Greater Good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotatio ... 6-VzfBZg1w

Endorsed by

Comrade Biffinaditch wrote:
If men are the problem, are binaries the solution? I say no to the sometimes I feel like a nut crowd. Their influence is undesirable for the Greater Good.

Endorsed by

Comrade Biff,

Will the "IF-IF-IF-IF-IF" rap be available from I-Tunes before the election?

C. Craptek

(PS - To the "Sometimes I feel like a nut" crowd: Buzz- off. Your nuts are my responsibility)

Captain Craptek wrote:
Will the "IF-IF-IF-IF-IF" rap be available from I-Tunes before the election?
At present who gets what piece of the pie is holding up its release. Dear Leader is thrilled by the flattering portrayal of his mad skills and despite the advice of counsel thinks this is the vehicle that will propel him into a promising career with unlimited potential.