FLATUS Takes On White Thoughtcrime

FLATUS Moochelle Obama, speaking at a predominantly black school, spoke of the need to shun racist thoughtcriminals, and hinted at the need for sweeping Federal legislation to combat the scourge of White Racism.

Michelle Obama To High-School Grads: Monitor Your Parents For Thoughtcrime

flotus_mugshot_four_by_three_s640x4801.jpg
First lady Michelle Obama is encouraging students to monitor their older relatives, friends and co-workers for any racially insensitive comments they might make, and to report those comments to flag.Whitehouse.gov whenever they're made.

“[O]ur laws may no longer separate us based on our skin color, but nothing in the Constitution says we have to eat together in the lunchroom, or live together in the same neighborhoods,” she said. “There's no court case against believing in stereotypes or thinking that certain kinds of hateful jokes or comments are funny.”

Since all criticism, jokes and/or satires of Dear Leader Kim Barack and the Royal Family are, by definiton, raaaaacist, then all such speech objects must also be immediately reported. This goes without saying... so I don't know why I bothered to say it. I hereby denounce myself....

FLOTUS wrote:“[O]ur laws may no longer separate us based on our skin color, but[highlight=#FFFF99] nothing in the Constitution says we have to eat together in the lunchroom[/highlight], or live together in the same neighborhoods,” she said.

Perhaps "FLOTUS" has something in mind? Yes? Hope and CHANGE comrades...the outdated documents from our soiled and sordid past shouldn't stand unchallenged,.. should they?

Comrades, I think I have a solution for all of this. Dear Leader can make a decree that everyone must check their thoughts with Lady M before they think them. A government form can be made and whenever a thought begins in our mind, we can immediately write it down and send it to Lady M for approval or denial whenever it is she can get back to us. And with such a busy schedule of vacations, she might not get back to us for a few years.

Meanwhile, having all of our potential thoughts in writing could be a boondoggle for Dear Leader's data collectors. Imagine, comrades, how Dear Leader could root out potential bad thinkers like racists and people who disagree with him. Anyone who has the potential to think unapproved thoughts can spend the rest of their days in a gulag. Anyone who has the potential to think approved thoughts, has party connections, and has paid the necessary dues could be up for a high position in Dear Leader's imperial court.

Now available at the Whitehouse.gov on-line store!*
MoogleGlasses by Rat-'em-out™!

Get the evidence you need to denounce Family and Friends with these secret audio and video recording glasses linked directly to the NSA, FBI, CIA and DOJ! What's a show trial without lurid audio and video proof? FREE editing provided by MSNBC!

Spynet-Thanksgiving.jpg
*A portion some most All proceeds will go to Moo's next vacation!

Comrade Vlad Linen wrote:Meanwhile, having all of our potential thoughts in writing could be a boondoggle for Dear Leader's data collectors. Imagine, comrades, how Dear Leader could root out potential bad thinkers like racists and people who disagree with him. Anyone who has the potential to think unapproved thoughts can spend the rest of their days in a gulag. Anyone who has the potential to think approved thoughts, has party connections, and has paid the necessary dues could be up for a high position in Dear Leader's imperial court.
"Racists and people who disagree with him"? Is this not a redundancy?

RedDiaperette wrote:
Comrade Vlad Linen wrote:Meanwhile, having all of our potential thoughts in writing could be a boondoggle for Dear Leader's data collectors. Imagine, comrades, how Dear Leader could root out potential bad thinkers like racists and people who disagree with him. Anyone who has the potential to think unapproved thoughts can spend the rest of their days in a gulag. Anyone who has the potential to think approved thoughts, has party connections, and has paid the necessary dues could be up for a high position in Dear Leader's imperial court.
My mail-wearing meow meow, as is so often the case even this is not perfectly clear. All racists may not disagree with Dear Leader, surely all who do ARE racist. Racists who are biased against the privelaged White Devil© are surely in agreement and are not to be denouced. Discuss, Comrades.

PolPotLuckSupper wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:
My mail-wearing meow meow, as is so often the case even this is not perfectly clear. All racists may not disagree with Dear Leader, surely all who do ARE racist. Racists who are biased against the privelaged White Devil© are surely in agreement and are not to be denouced. Discuss, Comrades.
I say denounce them all and let Dear Leaderess sort them out.

RedDiaperette wrote: I say denounce them all and let Dear Leaderess sort them out.
Thank Godless we have clear minds like yours! They need to pick up their shovels, and report to the train station. Save the effort. They know who they are. And so do we, so do we.