Flip-ing fantastic

I was to be watching all interview with MTE on her most recent visit to great Mooslamic State of the Pakistan. I was to be of overcomeness at her very new hair-do. Even most Progressive Huff-Po be of such impression they to devote article to her new flip. It to remind me much the the MTM of so many tv show fame. MTE is of such fashion platedness I must also do for the same.

mrs al flips.jpg

Do I not look so good as MTE?

Oh my Marx! Even the good Frau is to be of sporting such fashion!

frau flips.jpg

Why Frau? You to be looking like the ten years younger with such coffin coughyour coiffure!

I'm glad to see our MTE taking a sudden and outspoken role in foreign affairs. We haven't heard much from her since Obama banished her to the obscure position of Sec. of State.

Her new look only highlights her dignified experience as a Statesmanwoman. She would bring a steady hand to the helm of government. Oh what were we thinking when we abandoned her in favor of this unproven upstart Community Organizer?

OBAMANATION40.jpg

AHH! I LOVE THE NEW LOOK OF WHICH YOU HAVE BESTOWED UP MYSELF!! How gloriously glorious to have the flip from the flipper in chief, her royal highass highness, Mrs. Hillary, the Queen of Bees.
I am so honored, Mrs. Al, that you allowed myself to be a participant in beautiful and bountiful makeover. We look very much the stunner, do we not?!

psssst, I think if Comarde Whoopie is very smart, he will make a SMALL COMPLEMENTARY COMMENT on how becomingly becoming we are (before he becomes a shovel ready project ™ !!!)

(Sigh)...Oh hey! Did you gals do something with your hair? You look absolutely fabulous dah'lings. You two better be careful, you might get the boys all excited and then I won't be responsible for what happens next (wink).

Comrade Whoopie wrote:(Sigh)...Oh hey! Did you gals do something with your hair? You look absolutely fabulous dah'lings. You two better be careful, you might get the boys all excited and then I won't be responsible for what happens next (wink).

OH MY GOODNESS, aren't you the sweetest thing to notice, Comrade
Whoopie!
Most men don't notice all the 'little things' we gals do to fluffy ourselves up to be more attractive. Yes, we have a new do in honor of glorious Comradess Hillary!

This is an older do of hers so you can see the comparison comparablilites to the new do.

You two are looking better than a new set of tractor tires! I swoon, I gasp, I ask what the Czarweary Spousal Unit thinks of such immodesty!

The glorious beard is one thing, but western flippy locks?

I fear we may have to summon the powers of More Equaler Red Square to fend off a good old 7th century stoning.

In the meantime...

just sayin...

If only the MTE could have had that flop, I mean flip before the election, it might be she in the White House, now.

But something makes me wonder. Do you think the MTE might have wanted to know what it felt like to be Condoleeeza? She, too, had a flip, you know.

Comrades Frau and Mrs. Al, you do look mahvelous.

But Mrs. Al,

I wonder if you aren't really jealous of one my former coifs. Of course, perhaps, you don't remember what I looked like when I made my first splash at the Cube:Imageer

I wish to take issue with the MTE's new hairstyle in that it is in fact an old hairstyle. How can we achieve the glorious world of next Tuesday when she appears to be heading for last Tuesday? <<<sigh>>>

Some of you may recall her glorious "I'm not some Tammy Wynett standing by her man [even though she was indeed just that <<<sigh again>> ] " interview that ran back in the last century. That was the hair she had then. :(

As for our own dear ladies... they of course look gloriously equal in the fetching new style. Why is there never a good pillbox hat around when you really need one?

You two are looking better than a new set of tractor tires!
Comrade Buffoon, you make me blush and rush to the mirror for one more prized peek.

Leninka, I do indeed remember your flip then flopping to something else, but in either case, you continue to be the gloriously "flip'n" Lovely Leninka ™ .

Dear Comradess darski, I dare say you have a point (aren't they hard to come by?!) but returning to the Glorious World of Next Tuesday ™ via our Wormhole, seems most permissible. And these, after all, we are entering the Glory Days of the Prog ™ , as exhibited by FDR, Hil's mentor in chief. And is it not a necessity for a good Prog to be flip-floppy to achieve all goals of deception? And let's face it, a dried up aging woman as she is trying to recapture her escaped youthness.

Image "drugs is good"HRC

Comrade Whoopie, you are of most generosity to be of bestowing such wonderful complimentaries.

As for you Comrade Buffoon... are you not knowing mine is of the face of the Progressive Islam? Because I am of answering such call of Progressivism with Mooslime twist there are so many of the western womens who are now to be entering the fold. Soon the Mooslime dream of Islamic World of Next Tuesday will be of the reality. Geert Wilders... we to eat your heart out.

Why Leninka! I have not been of seeing such glorious flip of your previous incarnation. You were of being as darlingly cute then as you are of now being.

Darski, thank you for such many good compliments and of the reminders of past MTE days. As for pillbox hat.... hmmmm... I will be for remembering such things for future references.

Oh Frau! I am of the blushing kind that you are too wearing such glorious flip and are of happiness for such a thing. And I must be of saying that the foto of the unflipping MTE is not of great flattery. She is very much to be looking very manly and much like that of her husband - cigar-butt Billy. There is old Persian saying that you to be knowing a match is to be of the good kind when the husband and the wife are to be looking like each of the other. That has made for me to be a bit sad. I must be for bearing such great misfortune because husband and I are not to be looking anything alike. I am of guessing not all matches can be of the good kind.

No matter how competent she may be we must not overlook the fact that the proper attire is essential if a woman is to be taken seriously. Sadly most women are incapable of making these choices for themselves. It seems as though Hillary has outsourced her hair and wardrobe to an expert this time. I expect Obama will be unable to compete against her new look in 2012. The scrawny grinning idiot girlie-man next to a stern, experienced motherly Hillary is no contest. The MTE will win hands down and Obama knows it. His only hope is to try and buy her off by offering her VP. I hope she slaps his face.

Except now Dear Leader is making for his hair to be of much grayness around the temples and you to know so many of the idiot wymens are to be thinking that to be of much sexiness and wymens not kno how to vote on the issues but also for the more handsome. The MTE must be for convincing him such grayness is for making him to appear old and decrepid like that horrid McCain so he to use the men hair dye. Then she will be of the winning... hands down.

Comrade Whoopie wrote: I expect Obama will be unable to compete against her new look in 2012. .

I am thinking dear Leader need only outsource is beauty shop do, for a new do, to compete with the glorious outsourced Hillary.
Is he not filled with hairy sexiness?
flip1.jpg

That's quite attractive. I never thought of Dear Leader as a flip-flopper, I mean, with a flip. Why you could hide a lot under that hair-do.

I wasn't aware that Leninka was the original flipper or that Hillary is such a copycat. She can't even come up with original ideas like Dear Leader Obama! She seems to be not only stealing hairdos but ideology from Dear Comrade Alinsky. Dear Leader Obama would never stoop so low.

Fraulein Pulloskies, thank you for the nightmares.

Mrs Czarweary, I formally recognize you as the face of Progressive Islam ™. Does that mean we should dispatch a hit squad to snuff out your competition?

Comrade Buffoon, who you to be thinking was of teaching Ms Kagen of such things? Hmmmm?

I had been of reading that in some weeks ago but was of forgetfullness... now I am to be of wonderment if there is some thing in new financial reform bill that would be for favoring such Sharia activities. Is there anyone who would have been for speaking of such things?

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Comrade Buffoon, who you to be thinking was of teaching Ms Kagen of such things? Hmmmm?

I had been of reading that in some weeks ago but was of forgetfullness... now I am to be of wonderment if there is some thing in new financial reform bill that would be for favoring such Sharia activities. Is there anyone who would have been for speaking of such things?

(off)

I simply wonder whether this silly "vote 'em out in November" mantra is enough. The majority can't vote out a disease. Diseases are much more pesky and require much purging...

Comrades I think Chairman Zero may have a trump card to throw down that does not involve our MTE. She is simply the wrong skin color to win the POTUS anymore in this glorious new post racial age we have advanced to now. Same for Sheriff Plugs. A real drag on the Party agenda. The new trump card ticket that would lock in the Party vote in 2012 could be.. <drum roll>

BO and MO in 2012! And beyond!

BO and MO- yes it has a wondrous ring to it already, does it not?

Holy makeover, Batman!

Fraulein Pulloskies, your sporty frock and racy decolletage is the talk of the collective!

General Mousey-Tongue wrote:Holy makeover, Batman!

Fraulein Pulloskies, your sporty frock and racy decolletage is the talk of the collective!

sweet fancy gulags, General Mousey, I am most flattered although I can not accept use flattery since it was Comradess Mrs. Al who performed the new do upon my personage. It is lovely to have the lovely do of Frau in Waiting ™ , Mrs. C.
As this pre-flip'n photo exposes, she too is thrilled and appearing very youthful for a future presidente. cough cough

look what my secret sources found. Mr. Hussein (NOT glorious Leader, but the other one!!) was getting his do did done at the same Hillary was having a redone makeover a years back.

huss.jpg

Komrade Turboski wrote:Comrades I think Chairman Zero may have a trump card to throw down that does not involve our MTE. She is simply the wrong skin color to win the POTUS anymore in this glorious new post racial age

Actually some Democrat leaders have suggested that only a woman could replace Obama on the ticket. And if that woman runs with a black as VP or better yet a female black...Done deal

What a glorious plan! I have just the man...

or even better... he could serve as her bodily guard.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Komrade Turboski wrote:Comrades I think Chairman Zero may have a trump card to throw down that does not involve our MTE. She is simply the wrong skin color to win the POTUS anymore in this glorious new post racial age

Actually some Democrat leaders have suggested that only a woman could replace Obama on the ticket. And if that woman runs with a black as VP or better yet a female black...Done deal

The obvious answer

amanda simpson.jpg

VP?

alvin m.jpg

ewwww, someone didn't get a federally funded abortion.

That brings something to mind, has Obama enacted the Retroactive Abortion Law yet? Is that covered under the new healthcare bill? I know some people who might qualiy.
(names shall remain anonymous and unnamed to protect the innocent and guilty alike)

Don't worry Frau, under El BoboCare, the herds will be culled sufficiently enough to save the planet, especially the older ones. We need their estate money.

Be comforted, especially, with all of these Medicare Cuts coming soon:

Rep. Dave Camp, ranking Republican of the House Ways and Means Committee, has compiled this list of when different aspects of the recently passed healthcare legislation will go into effect. Click here for a PDF version of the document.

Medicare cuts to hospitals begin (long-term care (7/1/09) and inpatient and rehabilitation facilities (fiscal 2010)) 2009

* Medicare cuts to inpatient psych hospitals (7/1/10)

* Medicare Advantage cuts begin
* No longer allowed to use FSA, HSA, HRA, Archer MSA distributions for over-the counter medicines
* Medicare cuts to home health begin
* Medicare reimbursement cuts when seniors use diagnostic imaging like MRIs, CT scans, etc.
* Medicare cuts begin to ambulance services, ASCs, diagnostic labs, and durable medical equipment
* Prohibition on Medicare payments to new physician-owned hospitals
* Penalties for non-qualified HSA and Archer MSA distributions double (to 20%)
* Seniors prohibited from purchasing power wheelchairs unless they first rent for 13 months
* New Medicare cuts to long-term care hospitals begin (7/1/11)
* Additional Medicare cuts to hospitals and cuts to nursing homes and inpatient rehab facilities begin (fiscal 2012)
* New tax on all private health insurance policies to pay for comp. eff. research (plan years beginning fiscal 2012)

* Medicare cuts to dialysis treatment begins
* Require information reporting on payments to corporations
* Medicare to reduce spending by using an HMO-like coordinated care model (Accountable Care Organizations)
* Medicare Advantage plans with a 4 or 5 star rating receive a quality bonus payment
* New Medicare cuts to inpatient psych hospitals (7/1/12)
* Medicare cuts to hospitals with high readmission rates begin (fiscal 2013)
* Medicare cuts to hospice begin (fiscal 2013)

* Increase Medicare wage tax by 0.9% and impose a new 3.8% tax on unearned, nonactive business income for those earning over $200,000 or $250,000 for families (not indexed to inflation)
* Eliminate deduction for Part D retiree drug subsidy employers receive
* Impose 2.3% excise tax on medical devices
* Medicare cuts to hospitals which treat low-income seniors begin

* Individuals without government-approved coverage are subject to a tax of the greater of $695 or 2.5% of income
* Employers who fail to offer “affordable” coverage would pay a $3,000 penalty for every employee that receives a subsidy through the Exchange
* Employers who do not offer insurance must pay a tax penalty of $2,000 for every full-time employee
* More Medicare cuts to home health begin
* Impose tax on nearly all private health insurance plans
* Medicare payment cuts for hospital-acquired infections begin (fiscal 2015)

* More Medicare cuts to home health begin

* States can form interstate insurance compacts if the coverage with HHS approval (2016)

* Physician pay-for-quality program begins for all physicians
* States may allow large employers and multi-employer health plans to purchase coverage in the Exchange.
* States may apply to the HHS secretary for a limited waiver from certain federal requirements

* Impose “Cadillac tax on “high cost” plans, 40% tax on the benefit value above a certain threshold: ($10,200 individual coverage, $27,500 family or self-only union multi-employer coverage)

OH MY, WHAT A LIST. Well, dear Leader certainly is a well laid plan for getting rid of the useless, non paying tax payers, does he not?

Don't worry Frau, under El BoboCare, the herds will be culled sufficiently enough to save the planet, especially the older ones. We need their estate money.
umm, err, ahhh, yes, but, umm, well, surely that isn't referring to us in the loyal Collective?!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote: umm, err, ahhh, yes, but, umm, well, surely that isn't referring to us in the loyal Collective?!

(laughing heartily) Nooo, no Frau, don't you worry your pretty little head. Members of the Party Elite will be allowed to live out our lives or until we hit age 62 when we can start to collect Social Security, which ever comes first.

Yes Leninka! The El BoboCare will surely work now that the right people are in charge... Unfortunately, our Brit Comrades didn't have the right people in place and must revert back to savage de-centralization!

The Humanity! Please, please, please make Obama World Messiah!

Oh... I guess we already did. Why is he letting this happen then?

Britain Plans to Decentralize National Health Care
NY TImes ^ | 07/24/10 | Sarah Lyall
Posted on Saturday, July 24, 2010 2:52:47 PM by coaltrain
But in one of its most surprising moves so far, it has done the opposite, proposing what would be the most radical reorganization of the National Health Service, as the system is called, since its inception in 1948.
The plan would also shrink the bureaucratic apparatus, in keeping with the government's goal to effect $30 billion in “efficiency savings” in the health budget by 2014 and to reduce administrative costs by 45 percent. Tens of thousands of jobs would be lost because layers of bureaucracy would be abolished.
In a document, or white paper, outlining the plan, the government admitted that the changes would “cause significant disruption and loss of jobs.” But it said: “The current architecture of the health system has developed piecemeal, involves duplication and is unwieldy. Liberating the N.H.S., and putting power in the hands of patients and clinicians, means we will be able to effect a radical simplification, and remove layers of management.”

Relax Frau, you have at least 40 more years before then.

Leninka, such long list was for making for the hurting of the eyeballs. Would it have not just been of much simpler task to eliminate the Medicare all at once so the deathing of so many of the elderly and sickly to be done away with all at once. Stalin was very much more the efficiency expert when it was to coming to those pesky Ukranians. It to seem as if Dear Leader has not been for studying so well the korrekt leaders of past days.

umm, many good points, Comradess Mrs. Al. I am thinking dear Leader is Stalin's reincarnated spirit.