For New Jersey Elections: Corzine-Obama-Joker Yard Sign

For those of you in New Jersey - this is a slightly improved official Corzine billboard.

Download the large JPG image here. Print it out and post it in your window, lawn, or just paste it on a wall, sufficiently high so the vandals can't reach it. Take photos and send them to us or just post them on this thread.

You couldn't tell it from the original if I didn't tell you it has been revised to match the Current Truth more korrektly.

mi
Shouldn't the URL in the lower-left corner refer to the Mothersite, rather than the (un-)original?

That can be done. What if we also change "Keep it going" to "Keep it coming"? I could also do "creeping" but there isn't enough space for three extra letters.

mi
Don't know, if "coming" is better than "going"...

I wish they both would keep going... all the way to Tehran, if possible.

Maybe instead of "Keep It Coming" or "Keep It Going" it should just say "Keep It".

mi
Now, that's an idea! "KEEP IT ..."

Corzine looks constipated...maybe he's "keeping it" all inside.

Arrrgh!

It's that illegal rubber "Banned-from-Amazon" mask again.

There should be a law against rubber masks depicting sitting Presidents of The US of KKKayyyyy.

Krazy Kenyan Kool-Aid!

Wait, he's standing.

Never mind.

I only have primitive tools, but here's my "improvement":

I was compelled to make one more slight improvement in the hopes that my industriousness will earn me one more beet and vodka ration.
Image And another...
Image OK last one...
Image gotta stop now ^-^

mi
Fellow comrades from New Jersey, how many of you have put a glorious sign like this on the lawn of your home (one the Party still allows you to call "yours", that is)? The election is on Tuesday, and not only do you have to come voting (with red ribbons adorning your very best clothes, of course), you have to participate in the agitprop...

The fine folks at a Staples near you will produce a laminated poster for $25 from Comrade Red's high-resolution image. You'll just have to give it legs and set it free!
Shovel-ready in New Jersey!