"for the first time...."

POLL: because of his presidential shame, should kanye commit seppuku with

You may select 1 option

Hai, konnichiwa,

i just wanted to say,

for the first time in my adult life... i'm proud of this president.

https://www.politico.com/click/stories/0909/did_obama_call_kanye_a_jackass.html

https://www.tmz.com/2009/09/15/obama-calls-kanye-a-jackass/

let the change begin.

domoarigatougozaimasu,
emperor kakubakuhatsu

Of course you are proud of O, he is the greatest president there ever was or ever will be! But do not be fooled into thinking that O actually meant his rebuke; it was, how would you say, a bit of posturing for the peanut gallery, sort of like Bill Clinton's "Sister Soulja" rebuke. Very clever.... he ignores the really big screw-ups (like Commissar Rangle who somehow misplaced half a million bucks or so) and focuses on a relatively unimportant drunken goofball who mouthed off on a TV awards show that maybe a handful of (sober) people were watching. He gets lots of praise from the MSM useful idiots for mildly rebuking this fool and later they will have a beer together and fughedabouddit! Now, THAT'S REAL LEADERSHIP for you!

I have been mostly disenfranchised - the racist poll only allowed me to vote once. I am also proud of his O'lyness. He might have commented on the largest crowd ever to gather at the national mall (and not trash the place), or on the so-called A-of-corn (who? never heard of them), but he chose instead to comment on an apolitical thug. Hmmm, I wonder if Kanye could switch to politcal performance art and run for congress?

Red Bubba wrote:I have been mostly disenfranchised - the racist poll only allowed me to vote once. I am also proud of his O'lyness. He might have commented on the largest crowd ever to gather at the national mall (and not trash the place), or on the so-called A-of-corn (who? never heard of them), but he chose instead to comment on an apolitical thug. Hmmm, I wonder if Kanye could switch to politcal performance art and run for congress?

I thought His O-ness was commenting on when Commissionar West said "Obama doesn't care about white people". I must be getting that confused with something else, but I just can't think of what.