Government Policy for Dummies

Government_Progress.jpg

White House Aides Define Obama Doctrine: ‘Don't Do Stupid Sh*t'

Dear Leader (PBUH) has simplified policy for the State Educated Government Employees down to four words.

The Veteran's Administration will receive this memo "next Tuesday."

As usual, I am in wonderment as to how this world survived before His O'liness and his clarity of vision.

The four words:
1) because
2) I
3) said
4) so

I like the fact that Comrade Obama simplifies our lives, especially when it comes to bypassing our constitution. That pesky congress is for lower forms of Presidents.

So, it is "do as I say not as I do" again, huh?

Anyer Marx wrote:So, it is "do as I say not as I do" again, huh?

Comrade, somehow an edit involving the technical term "doo-doo" seems appropriate, but like the birth certificate, academic records, and list of votes other than "Present", there is no record of Dear Leader (PBUH) using a bathroom. Ever.

Tovarichi wrote:
Anyer Marx wrote:So, it is "do as I say not as I do" again, huh?

Comrade, somehow an edit involving the technical term "doo-doo" seems appropriate, but like the birth certificate, academic records, and list of votes other than "Present",[highlight=#FFFF99] there is no record of Dear Leader (PBUH) using a bathroom. Ever.[/highlight]

Comrade Tovarichi,

For further information on the subject of "The Holy Crap" you must consult The Smithsonian Institution's archivist of Presidential Excretions.

Is it permitted, then, to do sh*t so long as it has government approval as being brilliant, i.e., "The Barack Obama of Sh*t"?

Dear me, I am not used to using such language. I am so glad that Dear Leader is freeing us - especially The Children™ - from squeamish bourgeois conventionalities.

This calls for a new cabinet-level department, the Secretary of Feces, and concomitant under-secretaries, appartchiks, hangers-on, cronies, lobbyists and, of course, thousands and thousands of semi-conscious employees who will reliably vote Democrat.

The duty of the office of the Secretary of Feces would be to give each sample of feces that is to be "done" the taste test to see if it is smart or stupid. Stupid shit would be summarily blamed on George Bush.

The leading candidate for the first Secretary of Feces is John Kerry.

Clearly it is NOT the place of Dear Leader (PBUH) to oversee such lowly duties, as it is "beneath" his level of expertise.

After all, though he can talk sh*t, he really doesn't know sh*t, he certainly hasn't done sh*t, and he can't take sh*t. It would require years of study with acacemic records hidden from public view, and NOBODY could ever get away with that sh*t... John Kerry is the man. I second the nomination.

Now, Who's going to tell him? (Oh, and don't flush his in-box...)