Fork on Over for The People's Navy Galley O-Care Special

Comrades!

The People's Navy Galley is proud to present a pre-Marxgiving feast that will entice your taste buds to scream for seconds. Additionally, with your meal we will be offering you our collectors commemorative stamps as a souvenir to remember this fine dining experience. So, in honor of our 100 percent totally flawless and successful roll-out of Obama-care to the masses, we proudly now present.............

galley food 11.jpg
O-Care Meat Loaf Train with Healthy Veggies

My compliments to your galley wenches, its truly amazing what you can do with rations if you don't waste them on feeding the crew. Nicely done! Say, are those beets in the second car or those tomatoes from last week?

Say, are those beets in the second car or those tomatoes from last week?

I better not ask right now as the boy's in the Galley seem to now be under some allusions of grandeur about their actual cooking abilities have advised me that they're calling anybody entering the galley as now going 'right into the danger zone'.

top gun chef.jpg

I denounce the Commodore for posting spam.

If you like your meatloaf, you can keep it. Period.

Au contraire, my Dear Ivan,

The meat product used in this delectable delight is not spam, but a combination of other meat cuts that my head Chef Franc DeGreazyo assures me, is not even close to tasting like a quality cut of spam. I'd give some more information, but right now some sad looking kid is asking me to put up some posters on the window about his missing cat......

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:

The meat product used in this delectable delight is not spam, but a combination of other meat cuts that my head Chef Franc DeGreazyo assures me, is not even close to tasting like a quality cut of spam. I'd give some more information, but right now some sad looking kid is asking me to put up some posters on the window about his missing cat......

Has anyone seen Chairman Meow lately?

The Mayor of Toronto is in hot water over a statement about eating cats...that's what it sounded like.

Now hold on Comrades!

We do have felines in the collective and any rumors like this that may get started would have a delirious effect on them and overall morale!!!! I have no idea why Junior chose The People's Galley as a place to put up his missing cat poster! But I assume it is only because of the massive amount of business that we do serving up our delicious and scrumptious meals to the masses and he figures plenty of eyeballs will see it here!

Now if you don't mind. I've got to check out some dining mood music that we are thinking of playing during the O-care roll out special.

I'm not quite sure why [color=#C0392B]Ivan Betinov[/color] wrote:I denounce the Commodore for posting spam.

It's my favorite comfort food!

snoogie-spam-can.jpg

anonemous1 wrote:
Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:

Has anyone seen Chairman Meow lately?

We are not amused.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Comrades!

The People's Navy Galley is proud to present a pre-Marxgiving feast that will entice your [highlight=#FFFF00]taste buds to scream for seconds.[/highlight] Additionally, with your meal we will be offering you our collectors commemorative stamps as a souvenir to remember this fine dining experience. So, in honor of our 100 percent totally flawless and successful roll-out of Obama-care to the masses, we proudly now present.............

Correction, Commodore. Mine screamed for almost two hours!

Comrade squirrel, you are in a dangerous state of imbalances...

I recommend a couple of jalapeňo peppers. Both ends will be warmed and comforted equally (because equality is what's important) and eventually, this too shall pass...

RedDiaperette wrote:

Has anyone seen Chairman Meow lately?[/quote]

We are not amused.
[/quote]

Comrade!

Please do not fret. I'm quite still on for that fishing trip that I promised you and with you also bringing your friends along.

FishermanAndCatsLarge.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote:
Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Comrades!

The People's Navy Galley is proud to present a pre-Marxgiving feast that will entice your [highlight=#FFFF00]taste buds to scream for seconds.[/highlight] Additionally, with your meal we will be offering you our collectors commemorative stamps as a souvenir to remember this fine dining experience. So, in honor of our 100 percent totally flawless and successful roll-out of Obama-care to the masses, we proudly now present.............

Correction, Commodore. Mine screamed for almost two hours!

Sorry to hear that the cat had got your tongue for that long. Next time you might want to ease up on the tabasco sauce.

This comrade wonders what will become of the bourgeois gravy train and One Percenter's piece of the pie that were going to be redistributed.

Excellent point, comrade Meatshield, but consider the source. This culinary and gastric train-wreck (see what I did there?) came straight from the galley of the Commodores' own flagship. Every bit of groceries, beverages, linen, silver, and condiments (the Commodore insists on the use of condiments) has already BEEN redistributed to party leadership.

It appears you've been away for a while, welcome back from gulag! Grab a shovel, there are weeds in the beet patch...

russian_dance_cat.gif_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.gif
I have taught my furry feline friend, "Red Menace's Cat" to dance. Now, he moves too fast to end up on Peoples' Menu.™

I am not sure if this is fit to eat for the Grand People's Holiday of Marxgiving? I see no beets on the label!

Like Obamacare, read the fine print. Look for phrases like byproducts, filler, other, and my favorite "unspecified organic matter".

Just heat and serve with government cheese-food!

Just like Mama used to stand in line for!

Lev Termen wrote:
I am not sure if this is fit to eat for the Grand People's Holiday of Marxgiving? I see no beets on the label!

Comrade Termen,

As in the case of the stolen sweatshirt logo, this is a Craptek knock-off product! I only have one official product on the market I make available at my non-profit store.

Safety Matches.jpg

[table][tr][td]
dancing-cat.gif
[/td][td]
dancing-pinkie-pie.gif
[/td][td]
dancing-vlad.gif
[/td][/tr][/table].

What if you don't need no doctor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx6YWVa ... j5T4jNgp4w

anonemous1 wrote:Has anyone seen Chairman Meow lately?
spam.jpg

Chairman Meow wrote:
anonemous1 wrote:Has anyone seen Chairman Meow lately?
spam.jpg
"Though my tin is marked as weight 7 oz., I find that it weighs exactly 21 grams less"- Dr. Duncan MacDougall