Fort Hood shootings as workplace violence.

"a letter from the Defense Department depicting the Fort Hood shootings as workplace violence."

Lawmakers Blast Administration For Calling Fort Hood Massacre 'Workplace Violence'

Comrades, do you see what is happening? With the replacement of the Amerikkan Secretary of Defense with a faithful member of the party™ , the language and thoughts of the senior leaders is changing!

Walking into a room full of unarmed infidels and killing 13 of them is simply workplace violence! Embezzelling Trillions of dollars is just "redistribution" Dear Leader (PBUH) is well on his way to "fundamentally transforming Amerikka" just as he promised!

Image don't EVER let me hear that rat-bastard Nidal Hassan referred to as "Major". That is a rank worthy of respect, and he deserves none. His only title is "prisoner"

Alfred, does this meant that Komrade Krasnodar is going to have to start the wearing of the undies? What of Komrade Ivan Betinov? This changes everything...Oh well, Image

I'm having enough trouble with the outgassing, but if the Party demands, the Party demands. Theo! There's usually some empty bloomers draped around the Rancho...drop a couple of pairs in and give me a few minutes.

[attachment=0]Brain Boxers.jpg[/attachment]
A perfect fit, Comrade Ivan !

It appears that Dear Leader has decreed that the Dead and wounded at Fort Hood the day of his infamous "shout out" speech (now available on iTunes), were just having a bad day at the office.

Say, Ivan--Do you have a cousin in Eastern Europe? Abby-somebody? Image

I love this flick ! One of Mel's best.

" Put.... ze candle.... back !"

" Wait ! Where are you going ? I was going to make espresso. "

The " Putting On the Ritz " number. Genius.

In light of this administration's " workplace violence " classification, does that infer that since JFK was killed while riding in a motorcade, he was the victim of " road rage " ?

Indeed, just as the conflict in Afghanistan is just "Occupy Khandahar"

Tovarichi wrote:"a letter from the Defense Department depicting the Fort Hood shootings as workplace violence."

Comrade Tovarichi, you are correct in pointing out the proper terminology for Nidal Asshand's actions. Referring to it as anything other than "workplace violence" is Hate Speech and severely punishable. Please refer to document 0005198.2 published by the Commission on Supporting Lunacy.

The officer involved at Fort Hood was Major Malfunction, he should not have been captured alive. Or he should have so many holes in his torso, life could not be sustained beyond five minutes.

This is a politically correct way to "solve" this "problem".

Tovarichi wrote:Say, Ivan--Do you have a cousin in Eastern Europe? Abby-somebody?

I believe you are referring to "Joe", Comrade.

bidenbrain.JPG

Today I "bitch slapped" a colleague for having "issues" with my nail polish color. Duh! I really don't see the problem here.

Tovarichi wrote:AWESOME! Gold star for artwork today!

Gold Stars are soooooo Bourgeois her Comrade!

cubekollektiveeye.jpg

It's the "Red Ribbon of Participation" ™ that we seek.

cubeparticipantribbonvisualprop.png

S4U,

I've also heard that you're name has been put into nomination for receiving one of the most prestigous....prestege......... wanted awards this side of the Urals :

The Pskov Semi-Weekly Greyscale Award in Graphics. (aka: The G.A.G. Award )

I knew you'd be jazzed !

9/11: the Twin Towers Remodeling Project.

Lincoln's Assasination: the case of the overacting thespian

Sinking of Titanic: refitting of cruise ship into submarine