Forward Comrades! Spring Forward

The time is once again upon us, as we leap forward and seize an extra hour of daylight to further the cause of the proletarian revolution and advance closer to the Glorious World of Next Tuesday(TM). Move your issued clocks ahead one hour, and rejoice in the extra time you now have to toil in the beet fields for the common good!

Comrades,

Be very care full not to back up without knowing who is behind you!

This applies to driving and walking. See you in the beet fields at first light!

So you're saying, comrade, that B. Hussein instituted daylight savings to bring the Glorious World of Next Tuesday to us even sooner? I am continually awed at his brillance and foresight in these matters.

His goal to achieve total government management of every facet of our lives is truly a wonderful thing!

Comrade 7.62, I thank you from the future, which is now, for this reminder. We have missed your timely posts of late, but I've known that you were never far away, temporally speaking.

My clocks, watches, microwave, and various other time-rendering devices have been updated - moved progressively forward, if you will - and are, in fact, a full hour closer to Next Tuesday!

Just thinking - I know; my bad!!! - I signed up to get free stuff not to have free stuff taken away from me. Could not The Party Image arrange it so that we just always get that free hour twice a year instead of getting one and losing one? One can take equality of equality too far.

Yeah, yeah... on my way to platform 4 with shovel and my vodka rations in hand.

So....the time ration has been increased by one hour? Are we supposed to line up for out increased choco ration at this time?

Comrade Betinov,,

The Party has been extremely generous to us all. Along with increasing the ration of daylight, they have increased the daily quota requirement.This will allow us to freely sweat and toil during the" free "time. Freedom is not always good!