Fourth Annual Teacher Town Hall: MSNBC

Comrades,

I don't need to remind you of NBC's dedication to hard news reporting. However, there are times when the scope and depth of their reporting goes above and beyond the ordinary. This is one of those times.

Starting October 7, 2013, NBC will provide complete coverage of the fourth annual Education National Summit through their MSNBC cable network and various Internet streaming outlets.

Crashing economy.jpg
I have personally viewed the second two hour event held today and recommend it highly. This series is a must-see for those worried about teacher salaries, union image in the local community, U.S. Education Department appropriations, equality of outcome issues, fairness in education, poverty in our cities, global climate change, and other current topics effecting our children. Please don't miss any of the MSNBC coverage throughout the upcoming week.

SWBAT.jpg
Fourth Annual Teacher Town Hall: 12:00 – 2:00 PM ET on MSNBC

This year's Teacher Town Hall will focus on what it takes for [highlight=#ffff00]teachers[/highlight] to be successful in today's school system. Brian Williams, anchor and managing editor of “NBC Nightly News,” will be joined by NBC News' Chief Education Correspondent Rehema Ellis in leading this national conversation with America's teachers. MSNBC's Tamron Hall and NBC News' Jenna Bush Hager will also take part in the two hour live event and facilitate questions from the audience.

And what's a SWBAT?

Captain Craptek wrote:Comrades,

This series is a must-see for those worried about teacher salaries, union image in the local community, U.S. Education Department appropriations, equality of outcome issues, fairness in education, poverty in our cities, global climate change, and other current topics effecting our children. Please don't miss any of the MSNBC coverage throughout the upcoming week.
I am most pleased to hear that unimportant and potentially racist/sexist/capitalist topics such as improving proficiency in math and science will not be addressed. One must always place the best interests of The Children ™ first.

I do hope all -- producers, attendees, and viewers alike -- are receiving NEH or other federal grants for this program. After all, what can give better role models to The Children™ than teachers using government money to participate in "professional development" courses that will gain them pay raises, i.e., even more government money?