Fracking Responsible for Immigration Crisis

Tremors resulting from Fracking may have caused the Obama Administration to drop the ball on immigration.

Recent conclusive research and irrefutably, certifiably, true data proves without even a shadow of a doubt that tremors caused by fracking are responsible for the Obama Admin's handling of the southern immigration Crisis Debacle kerfuffle thingy opportunity.

This is not to suggest for a second that the Obama admin has not performed absolutely flawlessly in handling this once in a lifetime opportunity, but rather to propose that, if it has not, science shows that the ones responsible are capitalists.

Nonpartisan, unbiased sources funded by the Karl Marx Treatment Center have concluded that it is possible (and therefore probable) that seismic activity, the result of greedy one percenter's pumping Brazilians of gallons of Capitalist oppression into the sacred earth, could have caused enough noise and distractions in Washington, D.C., to really make Dear Leader's job impossible. Unimportant details about physics and logistics and stuff like that are being resolved this very moment by the Karl Marx Treatment Center to make the theory factually indisputable.

What is concerning as of the present, Comrades, is the course of action that is to be taken by the kollecktive to rectify these crimes of Big Oil before it is too late. We need to hurry and act now, before the science becomes settled. What must be done to punish, obstruct, steal from, heckle, and otherwise hinder the capitalists so as to slow the advancing their vile conspiracies against mother Gaia?

Please, (i.e., "do it or else") study carefully, but without paying too much attention, the diagram below illustrating the scientifically Scientific Sciencyness behind this science, and give your suggestions with haste. After all, if we do not act now, all may be lost.

Fracking_Disruptions.jpg
NB: I understand that the above graphic is confusing. Relax. Take a drink and then look at it again. It will make more sense afterwards.

I remember in the School of Rocks that faults move vertically, going up and down. I am certain the capitalists found a way to move the earth to make them higher then the unfortunates. They are creating an orogeny on their lands.

Indeed, Hammer & Loupe. Fracking also tored up pangea, divorcing the land masses creating a great divide between the continents so that 99 percent of the earths dry land is owned by 1 % of continents.
REUNITE PANGEA! Equal Surface area for all continents!

This may explain what happened to Jed Clampett when his shot missed that varmint.

Everyone knows: that Fracking Mother Earth is the capitalist euphemism for Raping Mother Earth; that all Post-Pangean Western Hemisphere Descendants of Non-Descendants of Post-Pangean Northern-Hemispheric Western European Invaders of the Post-Pangean Western Hemisphere (the PPWHDNDPPNHWEIs) love Mother Earth; that all PPWHDNDPPNHWEIs desire to stop the capitalist Fracking of Mother Earth; than any "law" such as "immigration" law that impedes the northward migration of PPWHDNDPPNHWEIs into the northermost part of the Post-Pangean Western Hemisphere in order to drain capitalist resources away from fracking and into support for PPWHDNDPPNHWEIs is an unjust law so that such migration constitutes obedience to a moral imperative for PPWHDNDPPNHWEIs to deprive themselves of the joy of living in their idyllic, uncapitalistic, un-industrial, Mother-Earth-Friendly equitorial region of the Post-Pangean Western Hempsphere by migrating into the Mother-Earth-Hating Northern Region of the Post-Pangean Western Hempsphere. It's quite simple and the debate is over.

--KOOK

KOOK wrote:Everyone knows: that Fracking Mother Earth is the capitalist euphemism for Raping Mother Earth; that all Post-Pangean Western Hemisphere Descendants of Non-Descendants of Post-Pangean Northern-Hemispheric Western European Invaders of the Post-Pangean Western Hemisphere (the PPWHDNDPPNHWEIs) love Mother Earth; that all PPWHDNDPPNHWEIs desire to stop the capitalist Fracking of Mother Earth; than any "law" such as "immigration" law that impedes the northward migration of PPWHDNDPPNHWEIs into the northermost part of the Post-Pangean Western Hemisphere in order to drain capitalist resources away from fracking and into support for PPWHDNDPPNHWEIs is an unjust law so that such migration constitutes obedience to a moral imperative for PPWHDNDPPNHWEIs to deprive themselves of the joy of living in their idyllic, uncapitalistic, un-industrial, Mother-Earth-Friendly equitorial region of the Post-Pangean Western Hempsphere by migrating into the Mother-Earth-Hating Northern Region of the Post-Pangean Western Hempsphere. It's quite simple and the debate is over.

--KOOK
I am sorry, Comrade KOOK, but I was so distraught over plight of Mother Earth that I did not catch all of that. Would you mind repeating, either by pen or by phone?

Anybody hear how Pangea did in World Cup Soccer?

RedDiaperette wrote:
KOOK wrote:Everyone knows: that Fracking Mother Earth is the capitalist euphemism for Raping Mother Earth; that all Post-Pangean Western Hemisphere Descendants of Non-Descendants of Post-Pangean Northern-Hemispheric Western European Invaders of the Post-Pangean Western Hemisphere (the PPWHDNDPPNHWEIs) love Mother Earth; that all PPWHDNDPPNHWEIs desire to stop the capitalist Fracking of Mother Earth; than any "law" such as "immigration" law that impedes the northward migration of PPWHDNDPPNHWEIs into the northermost part of the Post-Pangean Western Hemisphere in order to drain capitalist resources away from fracking and into support for PPWHDNDPPNHWEIs is an unjust law so that such migration constitutes obedience to a moral imperative for PPWHDNDPPNHWEIs to deprive themselves of the joy of living in their idyllic, uncapitalistic, un-industrial, Mother-Earth-Friendly equitorial region of the Post-Pangean Western Hempsphere by migrating into the Mother-Earth-Hating Northern Region of the Post-Pangean Western Hempsphere. It's quite simple and the debate is over.

--KOOK
I am sorry, Comrade KOOK, but I was so distraught over plight of Mother Earth that I did not catch all of that. Would you mind repeating, either by pen or by phone?
take another drink and relax some more. He said that it is Bush's fault.

Tovarichi wrote:Anybody hear how Pangea did in World Cup Soccer?
Not bad. Image