Friends! Protect Me!

POLL: What would Bill Moyers do?

You may select 1 option

Congressional Republicans have defied me once more, Comrades, in an attempt that can only be summed up as a rabid reactionary coup!

The Politico wrote:

House Dems turn out the lights but GOP keeps talking

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and the Democrats adjourned the House, turned off the lights and killed the microphones,but Republicans are still on the floor talking gas prices.
Minority Leader John A. Boehner (R-Ohio) and other GOP leaders opposed the motion to adjourn the House, arguing that Pelosi's refusal to schedule a vote allowing offshore drilling is hurting the American economy. They have refused to leave the floor after the adjournment motion passed at 11:23 a.m., and they are busy bashing Pelosi and her fellow Democrats for leaving town for the August recess.

Full Article: http://tinyurl.com/6jkrvj

~

The horror! They came at us Democrats with hatchets, guns, knives and God Bless America! Barbarians all! And to make matters worse, some idiot made this comment about me:

"This is the people's House," Rep, Thaddeus McCotter (R-Mich.) said. "This is not Pelosi's politiburo."

Thaddeus McCotter can kiss my chaffing, pock-marked ass! I'll give you a politburo, McCotter! From now on the House will be known as the Court of the Crimson Queen! Shove that in your sandwich, you asshole!

No more debate! No more talk of drilling! Harry, turn out the lights! Polar bears are drowning and my private jet is idling on the runway!

THE QUEEN HAS SPOKEN!

Now then, where did I pack my in-flight SnackWell's? I simply can't laugh at the rubes in fly-over country without my delicious SnackWell's cookies!

Lupe! SnackWell's! Now! Get me a Snapple, too!

These insolent pigs must be given a dose of Hope! May their legs and genitals burn with the Power of Obama!

Zarkof you have something. We spray the masses with Liquid hope......

Ahhh that did not come out right....

Comrade Nancy, in case you missed it during this traumatic moment, I have already called out the troops. I have had a good, response with the exceptions that you will no doubt notice.

Nancy wrote:Now then, where did I pack my in-flight SnackWell's? I simply can't laugh at the rubes in fly-over country without my delicious SnackWell's cookies!

Lupe! SnackWell's! Now! Get me a Snapple, too!

What the...Most Honorable Speakerperson, what happened to your Hot Pockets snax? I thought those were your favorite flyover food.

BTW, Nancy, I think you are hot when you get mad, and you have done that a lot lately. It stimulates your passion, energizes your personal chi and defintitely helps you poll better, I am sure of it. I got a tingle down my leg while reading this thread, and now I must find my box of Kleen Kitty...

General Mousey-Tongue wrote:What the...Most Honorable Speakerperson, what happened to your Hot Pockets snax? I thought those were your favorite flyover food.

Clearly you are on too much catnip again.... Premier Betty is the Hot Pocket mogul.

Look, Nanski, We luv ya and all that but you're aging out! We gotta get more youthful clueless crims that will take us into the glorious future! That's all. We will always revere you as our "leader", heh, heh, but now we want you to step down for the greater good of The Party or we will eat you alive. You don't want that now, do ya Nanski? Hmmmmm?