From Democrats to Dummycraps: a Eulogy

[img]/images/Trump_Riot_Cop_Car_Democrats.jpg[/img]

How in the HELL did this happen?

How did we allow a 'Trumpocalypse' to happen? I am still so shocked this has taken place....President Donald freaking Trump! (I know, I want to mindlessly riot too, because our incompetent party leadership has driven us to this).

Comrades, what have we done? Did our dear leader Debbie Wasserman Schultz not see the writing on the wall?

DebShltz.jpg
The idea of running an old tired establishment hack during the current political climate was an extremely risky endeavor. After VP Bush, VP Bush, Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush; the very freaking inkling that running a 'Clinton' was viable, shows how far our Democrat party has fallen.

Comrades, what have we done? Our Democrat party intelligentsia purposely (and the hacked e-mails prove it) submarined a better, fresher (even though he was 70+ years old) candidate in Bernie Sanders. For what, you might ask; for a tired, corrupted, compromised, sociopathic hack, named Hillary Rodham 'CLINTON'!

Can you believe how stupid Democrats actually are? Bernie Sanders was playing to huge crowds of loopy University students; the social media justice warriors were fervently on his side:

Bernie_Supporters_2.jpg
He was invigorating the youth to become future Dems...... and the Democrat party Clinton-Establishment responded by subterfuge, derision, dirty tricks, and ultimately to the destruction of the only actual viable national Democratic candidate: Bernie Sanders.

There is a word that comes to mind, cannibalism. Throw on top of that the new Democrat-McCarthyite-Compulsion to blame everything on the 'scheming Russians' that are here, there, and everywhere; and you have irony so thick, it's once in a century.

Comrades, what have they done?

TrumpThumb.jpg

Fhalkyn wrote:I would recommend an immediate purge of all whites in the Party's leadership positions and replace them with a more diverse crowd.
Comrade, I think that Kieth Ellison will do just that. Just think for the first time,
an African American Muslim, a former spokesman for the Nation of Islam,
who has publicly voiced anti-Semitism, knowingly accepted campaign contributions
from Islamic radicals who are front groups that openly support terrorism
is a real testament to Democrat values.
In fact his two decades worth of friendship to CAIR
as well as openly suggesting that 9/11
was a pretext to war against Muslim nations
convinces me that he is absolutely
perfect to head the DNC.

Comrade "I'm Just Resting" Castro claims he is now available to take the DNC leadership roll.

Captain Craptek wrote:Comrade "I'm Just Resting" Castro claims he is now available to take the DNC leadership roll.

He's not just resting, he's pinin' for the fjords!

F.A.R.C.-EP wrote:... irony so thick, it's once in a century ...
vrom zhe Dshermani :

Image Vee haff vay to zhe election-2017 here. Across Europe, and particularly here in Germany, a similar wave like the American one ― sensed and articulated by Trump ― has built up. Cumulating ― barely perceivably ― since the early 90s, it was well visible around 2010, and banks hugely up since late 2014, now towering over the "polit-landscape".

We have ― think EU bureaucracy, and also Germany (+ France, Italy, Austria, ...) ― a polit-caste, Ruling Class, in recent years (since early 2011) gone rogue: breaking, on EU level and nationally, fundamental laws and "governing" over the heads of the unwashed.

And what does the German polit-circus do, election-2017 before eyes? duh, what else ― starts castling figures and positions.
Party-apparatchiks, once kicked "up" to Brussels (b/c too mediocre, yet sickly ambitious and power-mad), now coming back ― basking in "glory" of "transformative" EU-honcho (sample, to become SecState, and maybe run for chancelor against Merkel-coronation). Other (domestic) apparatchiks kicked aside-up to honorific "positions" (sample: current German equivalent of Horseface, to become Präsident ― think POTUS minus exec powers).

ANNEX. Germany 2016, an approximation of the polit-party spectrum
(via interviews: Where do you stand, and where do parties stand ?)

AfD (Alternative für Deutschland), founded mid 2013, represents "territory" abandoned by ― formerly conservative ― CDU/CSU, an alliance. AfD has, for now, pretty good people in top leadership, and support from broad "masses" (blue collar, and in ex-GDR first) as well as from conservative intelligentsia (sure there is such, also youth; many brilliant).
Currently AfD is present in 10 (out of 16) German state parliaments. In 2017 it will certainly get federal representation ― except Climate Change goes fully catastrophic. Or Fidel redivivus. Or sumptin.

For sure the pic resembles Amerikkka: The "masses" (more precise: a ca. 70-75% majority) is center-RIGHT, and the leading Parties (as well as others - except "Trumpy" AfD) are LEFT-of-center, unisono. Of course vee haff here the same MSM & polit-machinery & academia (+ edookayshn) leftish lockstep and collusion as you have it, across the Atlantic.

BTW, concerning Amerikkka :

The Democrap-side pre-nomination squad, seen across the Big Pond, was pathetic and grotesque. Ma'am Incompetent (a polit-fixture if there is any, all facade and sociopath inside), and Mr. Loon (a Senate backbencher, and polit-fixture too), accompanied by three "schubidubidu-komparsen" as we call such nobodies hier in zhe Dshermani. Plus Fauxcahontas in reserve (peckerless!), and Mr. BiteMe (ufff).

After only the duo - Doom and Loon - remained, addenda were discussed: Horseface + Goracle. Average age of the Big Four still >70. To say nothing of their (cumulated) brainpower.

Comrade, be careful. I would urge you in the name of party unity to avoid the "dummy-phobia" you seem to be demonstrating. Just because a person is tiny, made of wood and plastic, and needs the hand of an operator to speak, doesn't mean that we don't value them in our diverse, multi-ethnic, multicultural, universal, accepting, inclusive, sensitive society. A wooden dummy can be just as smart and clever as a flesh and blood dummy.

If I may be permitted, Comarades, to quote from Enemy of The Collective, Ricardo Milhousestein

He's embalmed, rested and ready

If only comrade Castro died in time to cast a million trans-Living votes in the Amerikan (spit, spit) election, the tide might have been turned...

@comrade Genosse:

We need to buckle up for the big challenges awaiting our beloved Motherland, the EUrokracy!

Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:Comrade, be careful. I would urge you in the name of party unity to avoid the "dummy-phobia" you seem to be demonstrating. Just because a person is tiny, made of wood and plastic, and needs the hand of an operator to speak, doesn't mean that we don't value them in our diverse, multi-ethnic, multicultural, universal, accepting, inclusive, sensitive society. A wooden dummy can be just as smart and clever as a flesh and blood dummy.

Smiley.png
Comrade,

It's been over two days since you posted that Chuck and Bob mind reading Youtube link. So... when are you going to tell us how he did it??