Gallery: Animals with Guns

Comrades,

Not satisfied with owning assault weapons, 30 round magazines, grenades, and who knows what else, right wing loons are now preparing to arm an entire menagerie of what were once merely defenseless creatures!

Here's some examples of military exploitation I just discovered. It's enough to make your skin crawl! There's no longer any doubt that bourgeois forces are hard at work arming our furry friends in preparation for their counter offensive of Dear Leader's successful re-election. This is a tragic state of affairs that must be exposed by The People's Party immediately.

assault-turtle.jpg

I liked the Navy Seal. Must be Team Seven or something.

Navy_Seal.jpg

happycat.jpg
I have already called up anti-reactionary shock troops.

a timeless echo of the Great Helmsman Mousey Tongue

These fascist hate being exposed by The People's Paparazzi. Fascist Hollywood propagandist and Chair-Whisperer, Clint Eastwood, is taking one of his trainees to the gun range to tone his shooting skills.

every-which-way-but-loose-original copy.jpg

Found this today: cute animals, guns, and butts all in one package...

sniper_cat.gif

I've counted over ten rounds fired by that cat, what kind of deranged animal is this? Why does it have a high capacity magazene? Can it shoot skeet?

Red, that first image is a Tuarus Tortise, a distant relative of the Sig Snapper and the Colt Cooter.

Comrades, I find "animals with guns" a bit redundant since anyone with a gun must be an animal. Homeland security personnel and The One's elite guard excepted, of course. But those are also Personal Defense Weapons.

Red Square wrote:Found this today: cute animals, guns, and butts all in one package...

sniper_cat.gif
...and I would imagine that counts as a cute butt?

Princess Nookie wrote: ...and I would imagine that counts as a cute butt?

John Frum wrote: It does. Assuming that you're a female, you have no saying on what counts as a cute butt, because you'd be biased towards yours.
Now that you mention it...I really am quite attached to it! ;-)
Last edited by Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна on 2/11/2013, 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: It's not like I have better things to do.