Gay Army Secretary expels homophobic Green Beret

Charles_Martland_Fired_Green_Beret.jpg
Deer Leader's new and inclusive and tolerant Gay Secretary of the Army has overseen the recent manifestation of the all Inclusive™ and Tolerant™ policies of the Armed Forces by forcing out a gay bashing, homophobic, "decorated for bravery" (as if - probably just had a sliver of pine wood in his pinky) Green Beret for his violent behavior towards a member of AMBLA (Afghanistan Man Boy Love Association) in an unprovoked attack.

Abdul Rahman said "I was maliciously attacked when I smiled and laughed about how much I loved the little boy. He was so adorable and very seductive. I had to beat his mother off to protect him from her over-bearing and tyrannical parenting. I don't understand why this man was so mean to me. Love is a natural thing."

Gay Army Secretary Eric Fanning said "There is no place in this man's army for homophobic gay bashers. The men should be happy to share their bunks with gay men and if attitudes don't change, I may be forced to man-date all new recruits spend their boot camp weeks in the same bunk as a gay warrior. I won't tolerate intolerance."

All cultures are equal and all love is equal, including forced love. I'm glad to see the army is finally taking the first step in ending the decades-long belief in American exceptionalism and the superiority of American culture. Bacha Bazi is a rich Afghan tradition.

HANDS OFF BOY LOVE!

OksanaTheTerrible wrote:Maybe he'll jazz up those ugly uniforms

Nice to see you around here again Oksana...
Image Speaking of jazzing up the uniforms, have you seen Obama's new shoulder patch for Army soldiers engaged in the fight "against ISIL"? Hint: It's the one on the right.

Scimitar Army Patch.jpg

Konservative_Punk wrote: Scimitar Army Patch.jpg
You know, I was expecting something more like a fully black-clad figure holding a bloodied knife unaware of the JDAM approaching from ten feet behind him, but, you know, morale and stuff.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
Abdul Rahman said "... I had to beat his mother off..."

I didn't realize that the Afghans were so progressive. I never imagined the possibility that they force their non-goat significant others to don a burqa in order to avoid feelings of penis-envy... although even with the goats, there is still a possibility of beard-envy.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Deer Leader's new and inclusive and tolerant Gay Secretary of the Army has overseen the recent manifestation of the all Inclusive™ and Tolerant™ policies of the Armed Forces by forcing out a gay bashing, homophobic, "decorated for bravery" (as if - probably just had a sliver of pine wood in his pinky) Green Beret for his violent behavior towards a member of AMBLA (Afghanistan Man Boy Love Association) in an unprovoked attack.

Abdul Rahman said "I was maliciously attacked when I smiled and laughed about how much I loved the little boy. He was so adorable and very seductive. I had to beat his mother off to protect him from her over-bearing and tyrannical parenting. I don't understand why this man was so mean to me. Love is a natural thing."

Gay Army Secretary Eric Fanning said "There is no place in this man's army for homophobic gay bashers. The men should be happy to share their bunks with gay men and if attitudes don't change, I may be forced to man-date all new recruits spend their boot camp weeks in the same bunk as a gay warrior. I won't tolerate intolerance."

idle 2.jpg

If he wore a rainbow beret, he may have been given a little more leniency.