Get Down with Brown!

Comrades,

It is a moral imperative that the Red of established progressive thought and the Green of holistic environmental awareness unite in the interest of social and economic justic and equality. I do not flippantly suggest a spin of the color wheel, but Red plus Green begets Brown. Let us consider this for a moment.

Comrades who are red-green colorblind are clearly disadvantaged when it comes to viewing a devoutly Red red site such as The People's Cube (or a comparably Green green one). Try the Colorblind Web Page Filter and enter our Party's page to get a taste of what some comrades are missing with the Party color scheme. But what if we were to unite in Brown? Not only would it aid some viewers, it would bring other benefits as well.

For the environmentally-aware, brown is perhaps as valuable as green. Brown is the soil, tree trunks, and organic imported Bavarian pumpernickel. It is not a stretch to say that it is in fact greener than green, if not the new green. As the proletariat fertilizes class-consciousness, so do Party members serve as the mulch and manure from which all progressive Party thought germinates and grows. The symbiosis cannot be denied; in fact, it should be encouraged.

By adopting Brown, the Party can proactively avert the derogatory perversion of the phrase "the Third World" into "the Turd World." For what is bad about a turd, many notably brown, that fertilizes correct action and thought? Is it not a badge of honor to be worn by ethnic humans who live closer to nature than we unrepentant consumers and exploiters in the so-called First World? Consider the enlightenment encapsulated in this excerpt from A Day in the Life of a Turd.

Moreover, a Party that espouses Brown can deploy valuable semantic strategies. A currently pejorative "brown-out" becomes something to aspire to, just like that! The heretofore apolitical treat known in North America as the brownie becomes an unconscious political statement, the eater ingesting Party thought bit by bit, chewing it over and digesting it. The girls' organization popularly known as the Brownies become Party advocates almost overnight.

Finally, going Brown means the end of traffic signals that force individuals to think for themselves. Should I go at the green light or the red? And what does yellow mean, hurry up? By adopting correct Party thought, all traffic lights could simply be brown: When you see Brown, you know the Party approves, so keep going. No Brown, no go.

Brown was hot in the 1970s (As Wikipedia puts it: "Trendy colours were dusty rose, Prussian blue, bottle green, rust, and brown.") when revolution was. Comrades, it's time we in the Party again "Get Down with Brown!"

Oh My Gosh... is this what Dear Harry was getting at when he said that more-brown skin tones are better and brighter than other people. Wow!!!! now I get it!

Right On, WTG Harry... you are a veritable brain trust even with that pasty white skin tone.