Getcha medical in-candies here!

OY! ALA ZEG! What am I to be for saying? I must be for striking such joo-wishery from my vocabulation!

IT IS THOSE $&#% PIGTAIL LIGHTINGS!

AND PIG IS HARAAAAM!!

Now as many of you are for the noticing I have been of much absence. But is not to be for my fault. In efforts for being of the sustainability kind, dear Misha has been for changing all the lightages to be of the pigtailcurly kind.

Misha is so much to be wanting for the noticing of Algore and his new favorite man, Maurice the Strong.

Hmmm… I was not for knowing Misha is also making for such favoritism of the mens.

So for many of these past months I have been having so much of the devastating head achings and eyeball hurtings I have not been able to do anything much lay in the comfort of my bed and have Misha make for head massages and massages of other places.

There was finally some melting of the terrible snows and I was able to leave the cave to get some of the fresh air. I was for the enjoyment of the sunshine on my face and suddenly I was for the realization that the head and eyeball aching were gone.

I went back into the cave to tell the underwives of such good news when I was suddenly hit by much more of the paining.

And then I was for the knowing… it is those *$%&# curly light bulbs!

I have been for eliminating all of them from the cave and we are now for the enjoyment of a very good lighting system that is for making me look so much more beautiful than I am usually for the looking – candle power!

But I was still having such good thought.

I sent Misha to all places for the purchasing of the incandescent bulbs and we are now in possession of 45,963,472,867,275,628 in-candies! (hmmmm… that number is almost as big as national debt under dear Leader!)

I am now in such process of starting up new enterprise to fund freedom fighting enterprises and help with MoBrohood endeavours.... medical in-candies!

If the marijuana can be for selling of the medical purposes, why not the in-candies?

incandie.jpg

Mrs. Al;

The Goreacle is NOT gonna be pleased but if it is for the common good of supporting the freedom fighters - I'm sure this discretion can be covered up rationalized. After all, the ends always justify the means.

goreHazmat.jpg

https://cnsnews.com/news/article/expert ... ciated-new

We were forced decided to install some of Comrade Algores most glorious lightening bulbery in our made over gulag. Most unfortunately, due to nothing of my fault (so please disregard any rumor or memo's you receive!!!) bulbs were broken and Hazmat peoples were there for days. I am not so thrilled with these new bulberies, but you did not hear that from me. Image

Comrades,

I understand there is an underground 'rumor' that the Goracle is handing out 'waivers' for his pigtail, er, curly-tailed bulberies. They are similiar to 'waivers' Kathleen Sebelius is handing out to special interest groups (like those wonderful salt-of-the-earth protestors in WS) to avoid paying for to excuse them from Obamacare™.

The best way to procure a 'waiver' from the Goracle is to act like a very rich tree infested with emerald ash bores.

Whinny-da-PBUH wrote:Comrades,

I understand there is an underground 'rumor' that the Goracle is handing out 'waivers' for his pigtail, er, curly-tailed bulberies. They are similiar to 'waivers' Kathleen Sebelius is handing out to special interest groups (like those wonderful salt-of-the-earth protestors in WS) to avoid paying for to excuse them from Obamacare™.

The best way to procure a 'waiver' from the Goracle is to act like a very rich tree infested with emerald ash bores.
Glorious news! I will apply for waivers immediately. Those *%$#@! bulbs suck ..... are not the best. The Hazmeters peoples trampled our beet crop, after they sprayed it with it some gray gooey foam, which then burst into flames. (beet rations will be "necessarily" cut in half, comrades) My eye is still burning from the noxious gases proceeding from those **%$@! bulbs and I still cannot breath through my nose. I am not sure what the glowing toe nails mean, but I am concerned.

So good to see you back and recovered Mrs Al.

There is an additional use for those incandescent bulbs: They are excellent as emergency heating devices. Back in December we had an extremely cold night here at the NC Kollective. It was only about 15 degrees and of course our ancient heat pump decided to quit that very night. In a panic I replaced all the "curly" bulbs with 100 watt incandescent heating bulbs. It wasn't toasty, but at least it kept the water pipes from bursting until our local Union, Heating & Cooling Contractor made repairs. Funny thing though, after the repairs I put the curly bulbs back in their rightful place and yes, my headaches returned.

With recent necessity of installation of Safe™ and EnvironmentalFriend™ lighting, I enlist sexy neighbor to help with installation. She bring own suit.

suit.JPG

We have tequila party after. No pictures (to share).

This is why he is the GOREACLE.

He thinks of everything...

S-29599.jpg
*As seen in Prog Daily.

Comrade Mrs Al,

I wonder if Misha would not be able to get you some red light bulbs, then you and the under wives could run a little charity business on the side.

Oh, Mrs. Al,

Here's some fashion news I thought you would appreciate, I mean, you do enjoy varying your veil styles, don't you? One kind for a day in the cave, and another for an excursion to the goat market. Click Here.

I thought the veil covering depended on the male and their religiousness? Some males think it is OK to cover head and neck and others think you must cover the whole body members are have your head permanently removed... is that not correct? I am thinking it is better to cover it all than leave your head in the goat market, but I could be wrong. Here is a nice little black number... good for those romantic midnight dinners. Image

Very distinguishing. That veil appears to be good for eating everything from goat cheese to spaghetti made with goat meat--a very powerful aphrodisiac, by the way. Perhaps this is why that woman is wearing a leopard print skirt.

I can not understand why the only solution to the in-candy bulb is the toxic twisty. I have yet to hear any of our enlightened (no pun intended) enviro-comrades advocate the other obviuos solution, the LED bulb.

I mean, if saving energy is the objective, than the LED bulb uses even less power than a twisty. Plus the LED bulb can't break, contains no mercury and frankly, lasts longer than most people live. Plus you can tune the color of the light they give off to match any mood. Oh and speaking of mood, you can actually use them with light dimmers (unlike the twisty).

The only reason for ignoring the LED bulb is that GE doesn't stand to make a huge profit from their sale. But it can't be a crony capitalist conspiracy...nah, forget I even said anything.

I suspect Dear Leader is hoping to nationalize GE one day. If this were to happen, then we could call the twisty the Obama Bulb.

Leninka wrote:I suspect Dear Leader is hoping to nationalize GE one day. If this were to happen, then we could call the twisty the Obama Bulb.

Excellent. The moniker can align with his character which would make it the Odimbulb®.

Comrades, I confess that I have no love for the Curly-Fries-Light Bulb. When I designed my dacha, I chose colors depending on warm incandescent, or at least halogen, light. The bluest is some weak xenon light. The CFLs come on, weakly, darkly, blue, flickering, and make the eggplant black, the jamaica blue electric blue.

But if it saves the planet, and makes our favorite crony capitalist GE rich, I'll be glad to sacrifice all that time and effort.

And after I slash my wrists over all the wonderful intrusions, ukases, edicts, bulls, and encyclicals which are guaranteed to make my life healthy, safe, happy, and unfortunately poor and short.

Comrade Whoopie wrote: I mean, if saving energy is the objective, than the LED bulb uses even less power than a twisty. Plus the LED bulb can't break, contains no mercury and frankly, lasts longer than most people live. Plus you can tune the color of the light they give off to match any mood. Oh and speaking of mood, you can actually use them with light dimmers (unlike the twisty).

SHOVEL TIP:
For us mere proles it remains a thought crime to question the Peoples Science.

The "science" is settled!

popsci0507.jpg

Whinny-da-PBUH wrote:
Leninka wrote:I suspect Dear Leader is hoping to nationalize GE one day. If this were to happen, then we could call the twisty the Obama Bulb.

Excellent. The moniker can align with his character which would make it the Odimbulb®.

And in Spanish: el Tonto Mercurio Poco Luz Bombilla.

I've got it. Perhaps GE could have a Cabinet Seat.

Thank Lenin for good people like the Peoples Congressman Markey (D-Mass.hysteria) who expose the flat earthers in the Peoples Chamber.

Oh Lenin praise you, G4A. I had forgotten Representative Markey. He's such a perfect prog: smarmy, self-righteous, and he always gets the wrong end of every stick.

But then the best totalitarians are always the scientific ones, aren't they? Do you think that Mr. Markey will be our new Lysenko?

Dearest Father Prog, I am thinking dear Leader has already filled GE's cabinet seats with Czars from near and far. But, perhaps, if you insist long enough, something will be found.

In the mean time, as glorious as the lightening saving planet bulbery's are, if by some by odd chance you find the need for a Humphry Davy bulb, please contact me in top secret.

Is wrong to point out that the exploding reactors in Japan were designed by GE? And that there are 23 similar designed reactors here in the US? And Obama is one of the few in his Party to endorse the building of more nuclear power plants? And that permits for 16 more such plants have been issued by the Obama regime?

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Is wrong to point out that the exploding reactors in Japan were designed by GE? And that there are 23 similar designed reactors here in the US? And Obama is one of the few in his Party to endorse the building of more nuclear power plants? And that permits for 16 more such plants have been issued by the Obama regime?
All of this is right wing rumor mill. Comrade Whoopie, I am shocked. And not by electricity from failing Japanese reactor!

So what if curly light bulb has a little mercury and radiation - we bask in glow of People's Electricity, yes?

Fraulein, how did you know that whenever I think of your marvelous boobage that I feel as though I've inhaled nitrous oxide? Or as we said when we went into the head shop in El Paso in 1978, "We want to make whipped cream," which was a lie because we were using balloons in The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I must confess to not having heard of Mr. Davy, but now I know the patron saint of nitrous oxide.

Have the comrades seen The President's Analyst? It's an old movie, and James Coburn plays the president's shrink. On call all the time. Finally he's determined to be unreliable and he has to run for his life.

It seems that at the denouement that it's all a big ruse--and everything is run by TPC. The Phone Company.

We all know that this was code for GE.

Thirty years ago Archer Daniels Midland was our biggest industrial-strength welfare queen, but GE has lapped them many times since.

And you know? I think that GE may actually outdo Government Motors.

We will have Government Electric!

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Is wrong to point out that the exploding reactors in Japan were designed by GE? And that there are 23 similar designed reactors here in the US? And Obama is one of the few in his Party to endorse the building of more nuclear power plants? And that permits for 16 more such plants have been issued by the Obama regime?
aaaakkkkk!!!

Aaaaakkkkk-zackly!

Theo, don't forget about the cozy relationship that Tyson chicken had with BJ Bubba Clinton. Our fearless rooster was lucky to escape with his giblets intact during that 8 year reign of terror.

But does not GE bring good things to light?

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Aaaaakkkkk-zackly!

Theo, don't forget about the cozy relationship that Tyson chicken had with BJ Bubba Clinton. Our fearless rooster was lucky to escape with his giblets intact during that 8 year reign of terror.

Why must we be reminded of the HORROR of the BUSHITLER!?!? What? Oh yes I remember the years of BubbaGump Chick-a-fila too. And now there's Moochelle...

michelle-obama-choke-chicken.jpg

She's a real chicken choker... Oh the HORROR!!!

The best thing about Slick Willie is that he was launched by the Worthen Bank--which is run by brothers named Stephens. Ah. To have the wonderful name of Stephens, to have launched the then-biggest liar ever to inhabit the Oval Office.

Of course after the election of Obooger, Bubba was demoted to the second biggest liar ever to sit in the Oval Office.

But let's consider. Perhaps we can resurrect Bubba's crown.

The first time Bubba lied, he knew he was lying. The second time he sold it. Was he practicing it or was he owning it?

And is Obozo even connected enough with reality so that his words can be judged by sane standards?

These are deep waters, Watsonski. We must not rush to judgment to crown the lyingest president in history.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:But let's consider. Perhaps we can resurrect Bubba's crown.

The first time Bubba lied, he knew he was lying. The second time he sold it. Was he practicing it or was he owning it?

And is Obozo even connected enough with reality so that his words can be judged by sane standards?

These are deep waters, Watsonski. We must not rush to judgment to crown the lyingest president in history.

Father Prog,

Indeed some food for rumination, but are we certain that Bubba knows he's lying? To assume that, wouldn't we also have to assume he knows what the truth is in order to know where the line is for the lie? As progressive as the Bubba is, I would cast my bets that he believes his lies are the "truth". Being that, he can lie till the cow comes home.

And his book, "My Lie" is just an orgy of wanton extrapolations leading the reader to believe this stuff happened in real life. Why would Bubba care? No one is going to investigate and purge all that bilge to prove otherwise. And even if someone did, all he would have to do is say, "depends on your meaning of the word 'extrapolation' is..."

But if we can't, or shouldn't, rush to judgement to crown the most lyingest, how about we compromise and ressurect the Misery Index™, dust it off and put it back on the mantle.

Jimmah can't be the only one who has dibs on that.

Speaking of "DIBS", I, Commissar Rooster have dibs on this lib...er....lip smacking morsel... watch as Elvis leaves the building...

Herman Cain for KFC Pres 2012! He treats a chicken right!

(this is not to say that comrade biily didn't squander, whale, and obfuscate better than the finest prog among us, just that billy got fried.... and that, dear comrades, is discerning for for fowl.)

I Hope™ Father Prog approves... we are not committed to this, however, as chickens, we must consider our right to social justice. "My Chickens" have not been on the receiving side of "social justice" as late and this is a concern for the larger chicken constituency. I am of course speaking only for chickens and not the many other groups in need of social justice, including vegetables, appliances, and termites.

Praise Obama!