Gillette - The Best a Ma'am Can Get

gillette-advert-600.jpg

Gillette has gotten onboard the anti-white male bandwagon with their new ad to sell razors to women instead.

No more selling razors to those rapey metoo evil white men. They have decided to shame and bully their white toxically masculine customers with a strong message of Social Justice reinforced by the Marxist Armenian Holocaust deniers at the YoungTurks.

See the YouTube ad for yourself here:

Those toxically male evil white HonkeyWhiteyCracker rapist men should really buy Gillette now.

The face of the new proposed spokesperson for Gillette? He became famous over a misgendering episode in Albuquerque, NM when he demanded to be called "ma'am" and went ballistic after a game store attendant called him "sir."

In just a few hours, Gillette's marketing geniuses managed to get more downvotes than subscribers.

Gillette has had a YouTube channel for nearly 13 years now - since February 13, 2006. During which time they gained 115,000 subscribers.

In a single day they got more than that in downvotes. Their stock price is taking a hit...

gillette-downvotes.jpg
[/url]

Uh.oh.... Gillette has gone and Dixie-chicked themselves. If I were Barbasol I would be ramping up the production lines right about NOW. Maybe Gillette's marketing geniuses can market a new line to win back customers from Barbasol....how about a Soyboysoyl line of products?

Turns out, Gillette had hired the London-based rad-fem activist director Kim Gehrig for this commercial. She is known for spreading the feminist Current Truth™ and her production company's Twitter banner looks like a set of their own vaginas, both male and female.

Somesuch_SCRN.jpg

Here's one of their commercials extolling the female genitalia. Male counterparts need not apply; abandon hope all ye who enter here.

This is a great racket - make money while promoting the Party agenda. Lenin and Stalin wish they were so lucky, they had to rob banks to feed the propaganda.

The Party commends Gillette for its contributions towards the goal of creating the new man woman androgyne and its most equal support of the broad gamut of genders - all 51.4 of them as of the year 2019!

All I know is that thanks to Gillette, I no longer identify as a man. As I use my Gillette products to shave my now female legs, I revel in my new identity as a lesbian. Is it next Tuesday yet?

Beet vodka and razors do not mix. That one time I tried to shave the "toxic masculinity" I couldn't see half of what I was doing and bled like crazy. Blood stains in the People's boxer shorts took some pretty graphic explanation, which brought up silly questions like "why" and "who else was with you..." it was not pleasant, but many valuable lessons were learned that lost weekend.

Obviously, you did not finish the job, Other Ivan. I think Jill-ette wants you to make a clean sweep of the area. Go for a Smoothie.

Back in the day, when “Women's Lib” was the mode, I helped by going braless and, at the request of my hippie male boyfriends, who said I should “be myself” by not using deodorant and smell like an onion, I complied. I also decided to not shave my legs for awhile.

One day I went to collect my mail. It was windy that day and I finally realized what it means to be a man. The wind blowing through my leg hair felt like bugs on my legs. I figured that was the reason guys want to get laid so much. A truly enlightening experience. It changed my life!

I resumed my shaving and deodorant habits immediately after, realizing I had been duped.

The pool of guys wanting me soon waned. They wanted smelly babes. Ewe!

While the unenlightened are now boycotting Gilette into bankruptcy, I am proud to say that I bought my first razor after seeing this commercial.

before-woke.jpg

Behold how woke I am!

woke-meow.jpg

Pictures of a shaved kitty right out where everyone can see it.

What are the interwebs coming to? I understood there were rules...

Ivan Betinov wrote:Obviously, you did not finish the job, Other Ivan. I think Jill-ette wants you to make a clean sweep of the area. Go for a Smoothie.

I think you have come up with the final word in Jillette's rebranding!

VOILA!!!

jillette-advert-600.jpg

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Beet vodka and razors do not mix. That one time I tried to shave the "toxic masculinity" I couldn't see half of what I was doing and bled like crazy. Blood stains in the People's boxer shorts took some pretty graphic explanation, which brought up silly questions like "why" and "who else was with you..." it was not pleasant, but many valuable lessons were learned that lost weekend.

Great balls of Lenin Komrade Ivan, I don't think I'd have told all that......but since you did....what brand of razor was it? Hopefully the 'straight razor' variety, hence all the mess.

A straight razor? I will not tolerate homophobic razor talk.

Introducing, the new Gillette conFusion razor.

gillette-confusion.jpg

Perhaps Gillette can use a new spokescreature for its new line of shavers with an aloe/estrogen stip.

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 16671.html

Image Image

Another great moment in marketing blunders.

Someone on the netz ran with this idea -

Gillette_Jillette.jpg

And also this - if Revlon targeted women the same way Gillette targets men.

Revlon_Ad.jpg

Considering how Venus is Gillette's female division, wouldn't there be at least an honourable mention for them?

Bah, Comrades! We don't need razors like weak American girly men! We grow real beards, long and dense, thick enough to be home to badgers!

Damn, she's looking rough! Although I remember that look in FLATUS's eyes when she was holding up the last drumstick. Or corndog. Or...

Babylon Bee:

Striking Blow Against Toxic Masculinity, Man Graciously Allows Wife To Shovel Driveway

Woman_Shovel.jpg
NAPERVILLE, IL—One man has taken the message of Gillette's new “toxic masculinity” campaign to heart. Devin Camp saw the commercial and it caused him to perform an introspective look at his own motivations of behavior regarding manliness. One area of life he felt especially convicted was the task of snow removal.

“I've always just assumed that in our family, I would be the one to clear the driveway when we get snow,” Camp said. “But after seeing the video, I decided to start breaking down the stereotypes passed down from my father and his father before him. So, this weekend, when twelve inches of snow fell, I swallowed my pride, handed my wife the snow shovel, and told her I was going to let her do it.”

Camp's wife, who is three months pregnant, was surprised by the gesture but honored that her husband would be so forward-thinking as to allow her the privilege of completing a job traditionally reserved for men. “It took me an hour and a half, and I think I strained an oblique muscle, but the pride and joy I felt being married to such a noble and generous man, helped me to push through the pain.”

Mr. Camp is expected to break down similar barriers regarding lawn mowing, household maintenance, and car repair.

Red Square wrote:Babylon Bee:

“I've always just assumed that in our family, I would be the one to clear the driveway when we get snow,” Camp said. “But after seeing the video, I decided to start breaking down the stereotypes passed down from my father and his father before him. So, this weekend, when twelve inches of snow fell, I swallowed my pride, handed my wife the snow shovel, and told her I was going to let her do it.”

A new take on the old Tom Sawyer "white-washing the fence is fun" trick.

If this #ToxicFemininity doesn't elevate your #ToxicMasculinity, you might be a progressive.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Gillette_Butts.jpg[/img]

Glorious success of the Jillette adverstisement. Witness the transformation from hairy brute filled with toxic masculinity to the demure Ma'am we see grace our Game Stops.
tiffany moore1.jpg
tiffany moore 2.jpg
You know the rest comrades

Red Square wrote:If this #ToxicFemininity doesn't elevate your #ToxicMasculinity, you might be a progressive.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Gillette_Butts.jpg[/img]
Before getting excited and rising to the occasion, all good, non-toxic, masculine-identifying progressives must first ask which of these blue-clad Gillettes identify as female. Then, of course, there are the proper forms which must be filled out.