Ginsburg breaks ribs playing 'drinking game' with Kavanaugh

Ginsburg and Kavanaugh.jpg
It is well known in Washington that Justice Ruth Bader-Ginsburg is a very heavy drinker. So it is only natural that after the Senate Judiciary Committee confirmed Justice Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, Ginsburg sought to share a drink with her new colleague.

The heavily intoxicated Justice Kavanaugh was teaching Ginsburg the drinking game known as "Devil's Triangle" when she alleges that he and another man pushed her into a room where he tried to sexually assault her, though he was unsuccessful due to the fact that she was wearing her judge's robes under her clothing. It was only when the mysterious friend of Justice Kavanaugh dove on top of them that Justice Ginsburg was able to escape, albeit with three broken ribs.

Justice Ginsburg was heavily traumatized by the event, so much so that she does not remember anything else about the encounter. Of course Justice Kavanaugh has denied any wrongdoing.

I call it "breaking news."

And welcome back, K.P. Some explanation of your extended AWOL may be in order.

Hey KP! So good to see you again. You were always one of my favorites!

Pamalinsky wrote:Hey KP! So good to see you again. You were always one of my favorites!

Likewise Comrade Pamalinsky. I heard you got hitched. Congratulations!

Ivan Betinov wrote:I second the motion. Welcome back, K.P.

Thank you Betinov. The motion is passed.

Red Square wrote:I call it "breaking news."

And welcome back, K.P. Some explanation of your extended AWOL may be in order.

You have my utmost appreciation Comrade Square. I have been away at re-re-education camp where I was fed a steady diet of humble pie with crow on the side. That and a little help from Pinkie's shovel is enough to cure the staunchest of dissenters. My hat is off to you sir. I love my comrades here. Long-live 'The Party' you have created here and may it never end.

"They got a motel by the water
and a quart of Bombay gin
The road goes on for ever
and the party never ends"

--Robert Earl Keane

Konservative_Punk wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:Hey KP! So good to see you again. You were always one of my favorites!

Likewise Comrade Pamalinsky. I heard you got hitched. Congratulations!
Thank you, dear comrade KP! Yes, it's hard to believe I met the love of my life right here on The Cube. Wonderful things happen here, as you can see. That would include your return to be with us. This makes me very happy. Keep it coming!