Girl Scouts March for Gay Pride, Hold Cookie Dough Event

GirlScoutsGayParade.jpg
In a tribute to America's ever-growing diversity, Girl Scouts of Northern California marched in San Francisco's Gay Pride Parade last weekend.

GSUSASFparade.jpg
At the end of the parade, the Girl Scouts hosted a special "Girl Scout Cookie Dough" event that you simply had to see - or better yet, participate in - to believe. Some who described the event referred to it as fabulous, while others just said it was yummy. It was unclear whether they were referring to the cookie dough or the Girl Scouts.

You are getting sleepy...

girl-scout-cookie-small.gif

My favorite cookie ever... but when I eat them I am getting fatter!

What's this "girl" scouts stuff? Are not the Children of the Collective™ all just Gay Scouts? [If they want to be scouts; if not, they are still entitled to a participation award so that they do not feel left out, or is that right out, I get confused going on these gender benders]
Boy_Scouts_2.jpg

Anyer Marx wrote:What's this "girl" scouts stuff? Are not the Children of the Collective™ all just Gay Scouts? [If they want to be scouts; if not, they are still entitled to a participation award so that they do not feel left out, or is that right out, I get confused going on these gender benders]
Boy_Scouts_2.jpg
We're all gay scouts. Anybody who suggests otherwise is a homophobe.

In light of what has been said above, we move that the words "Girl" and "Boy" as well as other "gender"-related terms be BANNED and SCRUBBED completely from memory. Such terms are archaic, sexist, homophobic, bigoted, and downright wrong. They serve only to divide the people, especially in a world where so-called "girls" may in reality be so-called "boys" (and vice versa) trapped in a body that may not quite suit them. The words are also anti-collectivist in nature.

[highlight=#ffffff]Support your local memory hole!
Eradicate words that do not help the State in its revolutionary efforts![/highlight]

I say, "Eradicate the word HOLE" from memory.

GayBoyScouts.jpg
Comrades, do let's please remember that patience is a simply fabulous virtue - remember, the "Boy" Scouts only very recently came out of the closet. Give them some time to catch up!

Hillary Clinton: dirty old drunk, ready for president

Ready to get girl scouts drunk and molest them.jpg

UnifiedInformation wrote:In light of what has been said above, we move that the words "Girl" and "Boy" as well as other "gender"-related terms be BANNED and SCRUBBED completely from memory. Such terms are archaic, sexist, homophobic, bigoted, and downright wrong. They serve only to divide the people, especially in a world where so-called "girls" may in reality be so-called "boys" (and vice versa) trapped in a body that may not quite suit them. The words are also anti-collectivist in nature.

[highlight=#ffffff]Support your local memory hole!
Eradicate words that do not help the State in its revolutionary efforts![/highlight]

UnifiedInformation,
You are exactly right. Not only should these insulting heteronormative terms be scrubbed, but we must also make sure that words like "gay" are only used in a positive context, like "gay pride". Our language must be cleansed and sanitized so that words like "gay" or prefixes like "bi-" are only used in the Party-approved manner, as in this sterling example from the Detroit Free Press.
Health officials rolled out a similar campaign in 2008 after detecting a syphilis outbreak in Genesee County. Prior to that, the campaign was deployed in 2001-02 when Detroit experienced a similar uptick in cases. In the Detroit outbreak, cases were reported among heterosexual men and women in their 30s and were reported from a handful of zip codes, Krzanowski said.
But this time around, the cases have been reported among black men in their 20s having sex with other men.
It's obvious that the Detroit Free Press has been properly reeducated and deserves our support.

Bobby_Montoya-240x155.jpg
Crossdressing 7-year-old boy allowed to join Girl Scouts: Ms. Archuleta, the mother, has since told ABC News that she is in contact with the organization and has been assured that the leader who rejected Bobby would be given “[highlight=#FFFF00]sensitivity classes[/highlight].”

“I believe [Bobby] was born in the wrong body,” she said. “For birthdays, he asked for ponies. He had a princess birthday, and last year when he turned 7, he had a Rapunzel birthday. I have just basically supported him.”

She claimed that her son has believed he was a girl since he was two years old.

In lockstep agreement, Comrade Ghost!

And Comrade Captain, that is also superb to hear. Praise be to the Republic.

Captain Craptek - I believe I was born in the wrong body. I believe my correct body is that of Kate Upton's boyfriend. As a party member in good standing (especially when I think about Kate Upton) I expect Kate to attend my private "sensitivity classes" so we can work together to make her more sensitive to my needs and beliefs.

Comrade Ghost,

mpp_squirrel.png
If you think you were born in the wrong body, have a look at ME!

There was a related thread in the past -

The Girl Scouts of America: Planned Parenthood Issue

* Sponsored by Tagalongs Peanut Butter Flavored Condoms

Following Nancy Pelosi's endorsement, Planned Parenthood has completed its long-overdue merger with the Girl Scouts organization, which conservative critics have characterized as "hostile takeover." Below is the cover of the first joint issue of The American Girl magazine - featuring a photo of Speaker Pelosi teaching girls how to handle a scalpel - and sporting the following titles:

• Be Prepared with Thin-Mint-flavored chewable birth control pills!
• Who's NOT planning to be a parent at twelve?
• ABORTION: We do it for the children
• Whether you are an aborter or an abortee - we support diversity!
• Girl Scout Scalpel: Do a Good Turn Daily!

This issue is free* with a purchase of Thank U Berry Munch condoms, courtesy of the U.S. Federal Government (Department of Education, Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration, National Endowment for the Arts, and Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms).