Give up meat, coal, oil, economic growth - IPCC

Climate_Rally.jpg
Comrades!

I am happy to report that The Glorious World of Next Tuesday™ is almost here!

For some reason, which I cannot comprehend, the Capitalist Pig Mr. James Delingpole has seen the light and is now telling the Truth about Global Warminsk Climate Change:

GIVE UP MEAT, COAL, OIL, ECONOMIC GROWTH AND NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY - ORDERS NEW IPCC CLIMATE REPORT

After all Kapitalism and freedom has been wiped from the face of Mother Earth, we can all start living in the Worker's Paradise promised us so long ago by the visionary, Karl Marx.

Who needs meat when we have beets, Comrade? Who needs oil when we have snake oil Vodka? And who needs [spit] economic growth?

.......the entire basis of man-made-global warming theory........may depend on a flawed assumption, unsupported by real-world evidence.
[/i]This reporter's presumptions are what is flawed! The Party™ decides what is Real™ and what is Evidence™. Anything else is denial of Fact™.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:.......the entire basis of man-made-global warming theory........may depend on a flawed assumption, unsupported by real-world evidence.
[/i]This reporter's presumptions are what is flawed! The Party™ decides what is Real™ and what is Evidence™. Anything else is denial of Fact™.

Oh, dear! I must have missed that part. I was so excited to see that finally, we can announce to the world that forcing people to give up the bourgeois luxuries of meat, coal, oil and [spit] economic growth* -- was what the Global Warming movement was all about to begin with! In my excitement, I must have missed that part where Mr. Delingpole told the truth reverted to his Capitalist lies.

*A Kapitalist code word that means "oppress the Womyn, Minorities and the Poor for our own greedy, selfish gain"

A common error, Comrade. That's why Dear Leader makes such efficient use of the Teleprompter in Chief. Truth™ can be more easily disseminated without confusion of spontaneous thought and freelance digressions.