GLITCH GIRL IS REAL!!! (Maybe, sort of)

Glitch_Girl_ABC.jpg

Glitch Girl has come out of the shadows to appear on Good Morning America to call to task all of the cyberbullies and rethuglicans who hate her and are mean to her!! Per the report she became the story, not the disaster of the law or the botched website! How mean and oppressive! Additionally she's not even a citizen so xenophobes are probably also to blame!!

Though I must say, Glitch Girl Adriana does not look as "filled out" as the Glitch Girl we all know and love. I suspect much pohotshopping played a role in making her look plump and well fed.

We need more empathy to distract from the obamanable rollout of the glitch site! Perhaps a small furry woodland creature playing that small fiddle will distract calm duh masses.

Squirrel2-1B4AA51B28.jpg

If she were the face of a Republican project, she'd be bullied not just on the Internet, but on Good Morning America. However, since she was the face of a very progressive Democrat project, Good Morning America has given her a shoulder to cry on about the hateful meanies.

Don't you see? Americans have no choice now but to surrender their freedom and property rights to Obama, all to spare the feelings of the cute poor minority non-citizen Glitch Girl.

The Current Truth should be as follows: she didn't pose for money, she just volunteered her pretty face for the government website out of compassion for the poor dying masses of uninsured Americans. At no time did she receive a fat check from the modeling agency, nor did she celebrate the contract at a swanky nightclub with drugs freely flowing all around.

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Get off the cross, we need the wood!

Ever so slightly...

Comrade Red Square, I see here that a Soviet dissident in the motherland recently nailed his, um, man parts to, well, this is confusing!

[img]/images/GlitchGirl_Message.jpg[/img]

Your awful, hateful, and biased cyberbullying message goes here.

I for one am shocked... SHOCKED I say.

The very concept of something on the interwebs not being what it looks like in real life is hateful. Probably racist and homophobic too. Why would the State Run Media take an Obama-site hottie and make her look like a cashier at the DMV?

I suspect she took a surprise midnight trip to Siberia for a few weeks of R&R sometime around October 1st.

Stop it! Stop it! You guys are so mean to her.

What she needs to do is stand up and fight. You can't back down from a bully, girl! If these bullies wonder who you are or speculate that you're just a photoshopped composite why, you hit them right back! "You, you, you big bullies! I'm not the photo composite. You're the photo composite, you! Take that! Oh, and I wonder who the hell you are too! So there!!! How do like them apples, you!"

That's how you do it, girl. Let those creeps really have it. It's the only way to deal with these bullies. Wondering who you are… The nerve. The very nerve.

Here you go Margaret ....
GlitchFighter1.jpg
How do like them apples, you!

You know, she's still the right image for Obamacare. Sold to us as one thing, but upon closer inspection...

I did hear in the hallways of the People's Clinics that if you have to pass it to see what's in it, its a stool sample.

600px-Judasgoat.jpg
A Judas goat leading lambs to the slaughter

Have you ever noticed that, early on, tyranny usually has a benign, even a smiling, face?
Food_Stamp_President.jpg

Look..I really don't see what all the fuss is about...all she did was pose for pictures that Amerikans didn't want to pose for

If she's doing s job that Ametikkans don't want to do, is she an undocumented voter worker?

Che' Ramie wrote:Look..I really don't see what all the fuss is about...all she did was pose for pictures that Amerikans didn't want to pose for
Well Comrade Che, you can't beat FREE™ labor. Let her example shine for all the proles to see. We won't have to tax anyone if they contribute all fruits of their labor to the collektive.

Captain Craptek wrote:Does she have a healthcare plan?
She has not enrolled...

INGSOC wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:Does she have a healthcare plan?
She has not enrolled...

This quote (from the story you linked) is interesting:

"Adriana responded to an email from someone at the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services, the agency responsible for the Affordable Care Act's rollout, about having photos of her and her family taken for free in exchange for allowing the photos to be used to market the new health care law. She was never paid."

Just who is this "someone at the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services"? Why would Adriana agree to sit for a photo-shoot with a "stranger" and not insist on specific knowledge as to how the photos would be used? The only thing that makes sense is the part about no pay. That is prog-typical behavior and to be expected. Where is the congressional investigation?

Not paid? She received compensation in the form of family portraits, Olan Mills is making gazillions of dollars in ill gotten gains from innocent young parents. She got paid, oh yes she did.

Of course she did. Forgive me, she's paid in copies of photographs just like the pudding wrestlers.

HealthCare.Gov where "The Health Care Marketplace Is Open" and so is your doctor-patient privilege, and so is your wallet, and so is your privacy, and so is your identity, and so is your fly. Get Insurance, Get Condoms, Get Birth-Control Pills, Get Fluked, Get F***ed, Get Help Putting-on Your Condom. Glitches? If you like your policy you can keep it until Preident Obama changes his mind again. Why worry? Don't listen to the "scaremongers." "What difference, at this point, does it make?" Take comfort, ObamaCare is HillaryCare on Steroids.

--KOOK

So if I understand this, I put my personal information on a website that is untested,and unsecured, as a healthy person, I pay more for less healthcare for my family so that a welfare brood-sow with an EBT account that exceeds my ROTH IRA and a case of diabetes from a lifetime of fried and junk foods can have the same healthcare they were getting for free at the emergency room,?

What could possibly go wrong, let's sign up today!

You are a winner of the genetic lottery Comrade Tovarichi. Congratulations. Now you must pay the tax on your winnings.

If this revealing blurt on the motivations of the people behind Obamacare doesn't make the hair on the back of your neck stand up, I don't know what will. The implications are unsettling to say the least.

Even back in 2007, Hillary Clinton contributed mightily to the 50 Shades of "If you like it, you can keep it." And even way back in the 1990's, she began contributing mightily to this bedrock principle regarding HillarCare.

--KOOK

INGSOC wrote:You are a winner of the genetic lottery Comrade Tovarichi. Congratulations. Now you must pay the tax on your winnings.

If this revealing blurt on the motivations of the people behind Obamacare doesn't make the hair on the back of your neck stand up, I don't know what will. The implications are unsettling to say the least.

Comrade Gruper Gruber states; "The only way to end that discriminatory system is to bring everyone into the system and pay one fair price."

Surely there are other ways. For instance, why not offer mandatory sterilization to the genetically privileged? Why should they be given to chance to reproduce an endless supply of "their kind" while at the same time imposing exorbitant healthcare costs on the impoverished masses? We must learn to spread the misery comrades. It's only fair.

Captain Craptek wrote:
INGSOC wrote:You are a winner of the genetic lottery Comrade Tovarichi. Congratulations. Now you must pay the tax on your winnings.

Comrade Gruper Gruber states; "The only way to end that discriminatory system is to bring everyone into the system and pay one fair price."

Surely there are other ways. For instance, why not offer mandatory sterilization to the genetically privileged? Why should they be given to chance to reproduce an endless supply of "their kind" while at the same time imposing exorbitant healthcare costs on the impoverished masses? We must learn to spread the misery comrades. It's only fair.

We already do this through taxes and regulation. Any responsible person knows how expensive it is to have children. Look at who isn't reproducing and who is.

I have a friend who has a health insurance plan in which the premiums were nearly doubled as a result of O-care. He and his wife were planning another child and this has put all of that in serious jeopardy.

I know its an anecdotal story but it is a very real effect.

His wife voted for Obama and is now calling for impeachment among other things. I told him I suspect there are many like-minded individuals suffering buyers remorse about now.

The optimist in me hopes this serves as a wakeup call to the electorate demographic that allowed this presidency to happen in the first place. The cynic in me sneers at the enabler who is suffering the consequence.

Captain Craptek wrote: Surely there are other ways. For instance, [highlight=#00ffff][highlight=#ffff00]why not offer mandatory sterilization[/highlight][/highlight] to the genetically privileged? Why should they be given to chance to reproduce an endless supply of "their kind" while at the same time imposing exorbitant healthcare costs on the impoverished masses? We must learn to spread the misery comrades. It's only fair.
Oh, Comrade Craptek, you have added wonderful phrase to Kollektive Lexicon! To offer something mandatory ... yes, this is wonderful newspeak. The generosity of coercion ... yes, yes! I tug my forelock in awe of such a phrase.