Global Warming = Prostitution

Global warming; a weapon in the war on women.

Dem resolution warns climate change could push women to ‘transactional sex'

The Hill wrote:Several House Democrats are calling on Congress to recognize that climate change is hurting women more than men, and could even drive poor women to "transactional sex" for survival.

The resolution, from Rep. Barbara Lee (D-Calif.) and a dozen other Democrats, says the results of climate change include drought and reduced agricultural output. It says these changes can be particularly harmful for women.
"[F]ood insecure women with limited socioeconomic resources may be vulnerable to situations such as sex work, transactional sex, and early marriage that put them at risk for HIV, STIs, unplanned pregnancy, and poor reproductive health," it says.

Climate change could also add "workload and stresses" on female farmers, which the resolution says produce 60 to 80 percent of the food in developing countries.

I hope that bear isn't getting "ideas" like the wolf logo!

Captain Craptek wrote:I hope that bear isn't getting "ideas" like the wolf logo!
21989-climate-change_1509200c.jpg

They're absolutely correct that there's conclusive proof of a causal relationshp between AGW (the Anthropogenic Globa Warming theory) and prostitution, but they cleverly state the relationship backwards-- i.e., as was known by most of us at the time of the UN's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change report in 2001 and was later made obvious to even the dim-witted by ClimateGate, academic and political prostitution caused the AGW theory.

But the good news is that it will be getting so hot that all young* women will be forced to go naked, which will exponentially increase the demand for sex and thus exponentially increase the price for sex and thus increase governmental revenue from the income tax and thereby replace all the funds wasted on green projects and also thereby undermine demands for increasing tax rates. All of our problems will thus be solved.

KOOK
*Only young women will go naked. Why? Because Geezer women (and Geezer men) are always complaining (when they visit with their adult chidren) that they are too cold and demand that their children turn up the heat, so Global Warming won't cause any Geezer women to go naked but rather it will enable them to wear fewer sweaters and make their visits with their adult children less confrontational and it will save money under ObamaCare by lowering the heating bills of all Nursing Homes ObamaCare Storage Facilities.
Last edited by KOOK on 5/1/2013, 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: added "Hide the Decline" video

Captain Craptek wrote:Now we got trouble.
what-do-you-mean-we.jpg

This explains the increase of "visitors" to the Peoples Gulag and Tire Shop.

But I am saying peoples have free choices to make.... free choices. What is wrong with prostitution or gentlemen John's??? These are jobs Obama has "created or saved" to make Amerikan economy what it is.

Heil Obama!

CORRECTION:

I am submitting an updated photo proving this is the Peoples Ladies Club where ladies engage in tea and biscuits and nothing more.

Photo presented from our loyal comrade was taken and submitted in err or falsity of reproduction. We do not want to give the wrong (or right) impression to visitor or trolls, who are buzzing around being nosy and whatever.

Nothing to see here............ move along

gulaggals3.jpg

Comrade Fraulein, as long as you take Obamacard™ I'm good to "go".

See you all this evening!

Why is this news? Al Gore has been whoreing himself out to global warming for years.

[F]ood insecure women with limited socioeconomic resources may be vulnerable to situations such as sex work, transactional sex, and early marriage that put them at risk for HIV, STIs, unplanned pregnancy, and poor reproductive health," it says. This explains Moochelle Obama's war on fast food - didn't the esteemed Mother of the Country say that there were "food deserts" in many areas of the United States? McDonalds and global warming are both menaces to the female gender, forcing innocent women to sell their bodies and get STDs. By the way, didn't Sandra Fluke major in Hospitality in college? Sat too long in the sun as a child, I guess.

Comrade Putout wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:Now we got trouble.
The attachment what-do-you-mean-we.jpg is no longer available

Toying with my avatar again, are we Comrade Putout?

Putout on wire .jpg

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:CORRECTION:

I am submitting an updated photo proving this is the Peoples Ladies Club where ladies engage in tea and biscuits and nothing more.

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein - Thank you for posting the correct image. Sometimes R.O.C.K. behaves badly... you know those pirate types! My hair is a mess and I look a little top-heavy... in other words, 'I look awesome!' But I digress...

[quote="Captain Craptek"]Toying with my avatar again, are we Comrade Putout?[/quote]

Captain Craptek -

First of all - I never speak in purple!

Secondly - It's a good think I have a luxurious coat of fur because you have me positioned in a most unladylike way and I'm sure my lady parts would be visible!

Thirdly - I have a tree nest full of nuts from squirrels who thought they could outrun me!

house-of-squirrels.jpg

Dear Comrade Putout,

As you can see, the bite marks from that fierce husky have vanished (thank you for not asking) and I have resumed my regular routine...which of course, includes day dreaming.

Craptek Family.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote:Dear Comrade Putout,
As you can see, the bite marks from that fierce husky have vanished (thank you for not asking) and I have resumed my regular routine...which of course, includes day dreaming

Be honest now... and remember I was pregnant at the time with numbnutz!

does-my-ass-look-fat.jpg

"Be honest now... and remember I was pregnant at the time with numbnutz!"

No. That was lil' Peanut. Remember? She's the one the circus elephant shelled.

May,

I sent the image but not sure if it actually worked.