Glorious Goracle Commencement Speech

Let us all rejoice that these new college graduates were given the opportunity to bask in Goracle Glory™ .

The important excerpts here.

Most dearest comrade Buffoon, which a lovely holy grail Goran! I must steal borrow a copy of my very own (so don't be surprised if you see it again in my bunker)!

gore book.jpg

The Most Depressing Graduation Speech Ever

You want to know depressing graduation speech? Just be one of female freedom fighter to be chosen for exploding experiment and after being of strapping up for the blow job by remote cell phone you to find out there to be no such thing as 72 young virgin mens to greet you but just one old lech man.

From New York Magazine:

"The four NYU students who've jumped to their deaths grimly illustrate new research: Suicide can be a fad."

"In suicide, as in many things, adolescents are more imitative."
Way to go, Al! Increasing adolescent depression, inducing the unbearable guilt for who they are, is the cleanest and trouble-free way to free Mother Gaia of human pollution.

I wonder if Al's handlers who sent him to Earth have the concept of the Prime Directive.

Mrs. Al, female martyrs don't get 72 men. They get to be one of the 72 virgins the men are promised. Upon death you will be transported to paradise and made whole again (a new hymen if you need one) and you will have the opportunity to bring all your old girlfriends along to keep you company (that means they all have to die too). And then together you all get to service a male martyr.

Now imagine if you will that you're a female and one of your best girlfriends blows herself up. A week or two goes by and you're still alive. You must think your old gal pal never really liked you because you haven't been summoned up to paradise to keep her company. What a crushing blow. It's enough to make you wanna go kill yourself just so you can go to heaven and punch her in the nose.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:....Just be one of female freedom fighter to be chosen for exploding experiment and after being of strapping up for the blow job by remote cell phone you to find out there to be no such thing as 72 young virgin mens to greet you but just one old lech man.

Ah, poor dear Mrs. Al, we are so gratitudinal that you were not experimental explosion!

But as for those "72 virgin mens", there are NO virginic "mens", as dear beloved late Mr. P told me one day (for hours upon hours. oh the horror.. my words, not his), men greedily give up any virginic status... Mr. P told me of giving up to goat, sheep and one old rooster (DO NOT TELL RED!). As I understood, he was having problematic problem with acne and animal life didn't mind. Anyway I digress....
It is good you didn't succeed in exploding enterprise... no virgins. And NO Misha's (just dirty old men seeking pleasurables with selves)

I hope he comes to my college when I graduate. I want to be inspired to change the world for the betterment of the Church of Climateology.

And to think for my high school graduation I had to listen to two of my fellow graduates put on a hilarious sketch of memory lane and Marion Ross('eeeeey Mrs. Cunningham!).

Red Square wrote:

The Most Depressing Graduation Speech Ever

El Hefe Red Square, I would have posted the video, but out of fear of a Leninka denouncement, I stuck to a link...

Fraulein Pulloskies, no need to steal in the collective world of Obama, one will be issued to you freely during your next rationing visit at your local SEIU/ACORN chapter...

Mrs. Alczarweary, as Comrade Whoopie correctly points out, there are no 72 virgin mens waiting for you after glorious exploding experiment... just as you said.... one old lech awaits ....

or should you do an extra special jam up job during exploding experiment, you will serve a lucious 12 year old freedom fighter...

but sadly.... not a virgin... the tribal elders made sure of that.... his back door is both entrance and exit if you get my drift...

Comrade Buffoon, I always look with great joy to AEIU/ ObamACORN visits.
As for the kindly camel jockey towel Moolimic gentlemen, might we inquire if he is a Personal Explosion Expert Reject or simply 'weathered'?

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Comrade Buffoon, I always look with great joy to AEIU/ ObamACORN visits.
As for the kindly camel jockey towel Moolimic gentlemen, might we inquire if he is a Personal Explosion Expert Reject or simply 'weathered'?

Both!

He is referred to around the goat kill as al Dumfuk Masfoolah... rough translation, "prick who couldn't get laid or explode a bomb in a western brothel."

As for the weathered look, he's actually only 29. The wrinkles are rumored to come from intense approving viewing of "The View."

CIA Fact Sheet list Joy Behar as a source of truth to mooslims.

Comrade Buffoon wrote: Mrs. Alczarweary, as Comrade Whoopie correctly points out, there are no 72 virgin mens waiting for you after glorious exploding experiment... just as you said.... one old lech awaits ....

AKKKK!!! That is exactly as kind I was to be of referring! I can almost be of smelling him from here. Though I must be of admittance he is the very good turban wrapper.... No No Fiza... no more to be of noticing the fashion at least not so it can be of hearing distance

Yes, Frau, I will to remain with the Misha and whoever else of young buffness that may to enter into my cave. And I have no worries of being exploded. Mr Al is not of wanting to have to do the dealing with the underwives and most special not to have to do the retraining of new first wife to deal with so many underwives. He is not of being most patient of the mens.

Comrade Whoopie, you are most korrect about exploding womens can then to become one of 72 nubilettes of exploding freedom fighters, but there not to be any hymen regeneration. You to think any good Mooslim mens want of their wifes to be as lust fodder? NO. But as extra credit punishment for the womens who to be of knowing mens and not to be in the marriage way, when they to be burst into pieces they to be getting the old lech man.

Comrade Buffoon wrote:Both!

He is referred to around the goat kill as al Dumfuk Masfoolah... rough translation, "prick who couldn't get laid or explode a bomb in a western brothel."

As for the weathered look, he's actually only 29. The wrinkles are rumored to come from intense approving viewing of "The View."

CIA Fact Sheet list Joy Behar as a source of truth to mooslims.

He has too much remembrance of my beloved late Mr. P, who was a proud pricker too, as you say. (I think prickdom is highly overrated in manly word but that is just me). I am sure he will find a lucky Prog given time and a lot of vodka.

Comrade Buffoon wrote:Let us all rejoice that these new college graduates were given the opportunity to bask in Goracle Glory™ .

Comrade

too beautiful for words!
Now that it is in book form

This should be mandatory reading for all school children. Forget Texas school books, all the little progs need is this book (along with Papa Obama's little Blue Book of course)

Neotrotsky wrote:
Comrade Buffoon wrote:Let us all rejoice that these new college graduates were given the opportunity to bask in Goracle Glory™ .

Comrade

too beautiful for words!
Now that it is in book form

This should be mandatory reading for all school children. Forget Texas school books, all the little progs need is this book (along with Papa Obama's little Blue Book of course)

I agree! But I think some may have gotten there noggins to thinkin that I created this masterpeice... not so! It was found in the Glorious Peoples Clipart Section ™.