Glorious leader tricked into visiting border

Having seen some of the golf courses in Phoenix I think it's a great idea. I'm sure Obama would love the challenge of a golf course that's 95% sand trap. And if his ball should happen to roll under a rock, I hope he doesn't hesitate to reach under there to get it.

(Just ignore that rattling sound)

I can hear someone laughing. Who would that be?

[The extension wma has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Having seen some of the golf courses in Phoenix I think it's a great idea. I'm sure Obama would love the challenge of a golf course that's 95% sand trap. And if his ball should happen to roll under a rock, I hope he doesn't hesitate to reach under there to get it.

(Just ignore that rattling sound)

Comrade Whoopie,

Our dear POTUS has been very busy mastering the game of Golf, (imagines himself to be Tiger Woods, LOL), but he does seem to have a penchant for hitting his tee shots into the woods a lot.

Perhaps we could persuade Tiger to give him a few lessons? (Someone get me Red Star, I have an assignment for his goons) After all, the obvious admiration for Tiger's "lifestyle" that his Highness has for him, could land Tiger a Czar of Games and Recreations position with the Administration, Si?

Comrade Beavis, you have struck through the wrong items in your post. There are no such things as "illegal aliens." They are in fact--as you noted--"unregistered democrats." Always remember to consult your Associated Press Stylebook in the future to use the current approved terminology.

Che' Che'f, I was wondering why Obama doesn't invite Tiger to be his regular golfing buddy.

Perhaps Obama fears that two light skinned blacks standing next to each other might cause confusion. Perhaps he's afraid that even on a bad day, Tiger's skill would make Obama look like a Special Olympian. Perhaps Obama worries that the media would have more questions for Tiger than for the do nothing POTUS. It's bad enough that Michelle spends most of her day fantasizing about Tiger Woods.

I am certain that if OJ weren't in prison we'd see him and Obama hitting the links together.

No, no, dear Beavis...you have not been denounced, merely correcxted in your error by the loving hand of the Party. We of the Inner Circle are here to guide and enlighten, to encourage and correct, not to denounce. Besides, the truck with the rubberized aprons is running late.

Trickery? I think the One merely went there to vacation again. While there, he visited some potential new voters for 2012.

That's aweful daring of our Dear Leader to allow himself to be so close to the border. One wrong move and he might step over the line into Mexico and they might ask him for papers over there. Then what?!