Glorious New Tool for the Redistribution of Internet Speech

My Comrades!

Praise Marx, Dear Leader Obamski and Me!

One of the Glorious Unsung Prole Heroes of the Information Age has devised the perfect way of redistributing Internet Speech so that it can conform to the Current Truth!

Step 1:
Go to this website: https://erkie.github.com/

Step 2:
Drag the Green (As in Green Energy, duh) Button to your browsers bookmark bar.

Step 3:
Go to any subversive website, for instance https://www.michellemalkin.com

Step 4:
Click on "Kick Ass" on your bookmark bar

Step 5:
Start demolishing the subversive website.

Amandla!

Obamugabe

This is providing minutes and hours of fun! I thought I would be bored standing in the Welfare line, but with my electronic handheld gadgets, I now have enjoyments to enjoy. Making the sounds not only adds to the fun but gets fun looks from standingbyers.
I give it 4 stars.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:This is providing minutes and hours of fun! I thought I would be bored standing in the Welfare line, but with my electronic handheld gadgets, I now have enjoyments to enjoy. Making the sounds not only adds to the fun but gets fun looks from standingbyers.
I give it 4 stars.

Obviously Herr Frauline, the beet canning and pickling season is over, so you may also have great amounts of time to spend popping bubble wrap.

https://www.virtual-bubblewrap.com/popnow.shtml

I denounce my stupid KKKomputer for not allowing me to use this wonderful leap in Peoples' Technology!

100% Infidel wrote:I denounce my stupid KKKomputer for not allowing me to use this wonderful leap in Peoples' Technology!

Yeah. I use Mozilla Firefox (and the People's Cube skin -I looked for a link for that and can't find it now).

Firefox won't let you drag that program anywhere.

So I just Bookmarked it.

Thank you Comrade Scratch . . . just when I thought waiting for my free health care was going to be boring, now I have hours and days of bubbles to pop. (I also was browsing happyballs... and yes, they were!)

BAH! Computer games are opiate of the feeble minded. If I kicked in the door of your house at 2am I had better not find any rust in the barrel of your Party issued People's Rifle.

Time to game? Time to inflame (the masses with revolutionary dialectic). You lazy slackers will be late for Next Tuesday.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be in my cubicle taking my Party mandated siesta.

Comrade Whoopie wrote: ..... Time to inflame (the masses with revolutionary dialectic). You lazy slackers will be late for Next Tuesday.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be in my cubicle taking my Party mandated siesta.

Comrade, are you inflamed again??

I must denounce you for inferring I we are slackers. Do you have any idea the strength of power it takes to stand in line for hours and days? Do you not know this is the job of any good Prog? This is not slackedness; this demands a strong constitution and good heavy work shoes.

I DENOUNCE YOUR SIESTA AS UNEQUAL!!!

I was just expropriating my fair share of smug superiority.

ah ha! Then you were simply being a exemplary Comrade, were you not?! Nothing Says Prog like Smug Arrogance™ . (you may quote me. And I'm so thrilled we have dearest fearless Leader to look to for such a glorious example)