Glorious News. The Military pulls out of Berkley

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Officer Peacovich gives the glorious news.

The military "pulls out" of Berkeley.

If only these People's sperm donors had done the same, comrades.

sperm.jpg

VICTORY!

Finally there will be FREEDOM for our brothers & sisters from Berkley from the oppression they have endured in this cruel imperialist country. A big fur hat tip to their glorious progress towards the World of next Tuesday ™. The coming Utopia will surely be the fruition of all their dreams!

_cover2.0.jpg

My chest fills with pride and my eyes fill with water at the progress Code Pink has made to rid Berkeley of the filthy Imperialist Marine Corpses.

Who needs 'em?

I am here to report that serfs on the state dole and all manner of progressive students stand ready to defend the denizens of Berkeley from all foreign and domestic enemies, to maintain order after natural disasters and to genereally maintain a peaceful Utopian vibe.

Surely Islam and un-documented workers will see the good that has been done and also join us, no?

Comrade Buffoon wrote:My chest fills with pride and my eyes fill with water at the progress Code Pink has made....

Comrade, Buffoon. Are you sure the physical reactions you are experiencing are not due to the unbathed ungroomed KOOKS People's that make up [highlight=#ff99cc]Code Stink'sPink's[/highlight] fellow travelers?

It is about half past time they left. I can only imagine all the Innocent lives they have... un-innocented. They are nothing but death and destruction seekers, looking for people and places to death kill and destruct. ummm, all this thinking seems to have given me a headache.

No marine in his right mind would dare tangle with code pink- just take a gander at code pink security officer, ummm, "Butch" (maybe not his real name) there flanking the pinkies on the right! They are secure! Why, he'll kick your *ss, no problem- just ask him!
Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:It is about half past time they left. I can only imagine all the Innocent lives they have... un-innocented. They are nothing but death and destruction seekers, looking for people and places to death kill and destruct. ummm, all this thinking seems to have given me a headache.
Image (linked from iowntheworld)

El Presidente wrote:
Comrade Buffoon wrote:My chest fills with pride and my eyes fill with water at the progress Code Pink has made....

Comrade, Buffoon. Are you sure the physical reactions you are experiencing are not due to the unbathed ungroomed KOOKS People's that make up [highlight=#ff99cc]Code Stink'sPink's[/highlight] fellow travelers?

It may be El P. I hadn't considered it.

If its me smelling like the stinkiness, which forms do I need to fill out for a ration of Pit Stick?

If its our fellow travelers of the pink clan, I propose a .05% tax on individual Kleenex sheets to fix this problem. Registered Progressives exempt of course.

Its the right thing to do...