Glorious Party Communication: Barack Obama Is... BLACK!

Serfdom should not forget it!

We must continue to understand that President Obama is an African-American and his victory flew in the face of nearly four centuries of institutional and ideological racism in North America,from the introduction of slavery in the 17th century.
The struggle against racism and the victories against it have always been a vital barometer of social progress in the U.S. We as Communists have understood since the first years of our party's birth more than any other integrated political group that a steady and continual struggle against racism could not be separated from all working class struggles and was necessary to the development of class consciousness and unity among the working class.
But there are still millions and millions of Americans, including working class people, influenced by racist ideology, "uncomfortable"with an African-American president, targets for rightwing politicians seeking to "surf" in what they hope will be a wave of racist backlash.And rightwing media appeals to them.
Yesterday a colleague of mine mentioned that she heard on a prominent rightwing talk radio station in New Jersey callers claiming that the Obama construction stimulus funds were being used for construction jobs for Blacks, a crackpot statement that can easily be shown to be factually false, but that is not the point--the prejudice is the point and such examples of the big lie are around and are being spread in subtle and not so subtle ways.

Let it be known comrades, Obama is 1/2 black and there be racust in our midst... who don't even know they're racust! Be alert!

Thank Lenin that we have federally funded racist eradication stations(?) already in place and running full speed ahead!

Obama willing...

Thank goodness we, the Communists, fought and won the Civil War. And now we must fight the second Civil War no matter what the reactionaries of the Right stoop to, no matter the lies they use to prop up their hegemony of racism and class warfare and world imperialism; we will win - truth and history is on our side - the struggle struggles on!

Excellent mimeswipe, comrade! A most excellent mimeswipe! I commend you!

Comrade Otis wrote:Thank goodness we, the Communists, fought and won the Civil War. And now we must fight the second Civil War no matter what the reactionaries of the Right stoop to, no matter the lies they use to prop up their hegemony of racism and class warfare and world imperialism; we will win - truth and history is on our side - the struggle struggles on!

Excellent mimeswipe, comrade! A most excellent mimeswipe! I commend you!

Comrade, my hands are tired from beet harvest, my mind is subdued to the collective, I beg you to advise the collective what a party approved mimeswipe is... it sounds suspiciously reichwing....

And now, merit versus entitlement...

We Progressives have it so hard. . . . fighting everyday to end theses neo-racist and their negative, lying comments. What has great Leader done to help any blacks? Squat, that's what! Obam is "beyond race", he sores in the clouds .... Evan Thomas, of Newsweek: "I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above – above the world, he's sort of God." A GOD! We all know if he's doing all the soring, he can't be concerned with helping crackheads in Jersey. That is Rev. Jeremiah "GD Amerika" Wright job.

Disregard the picture.... I don't know who keeps adding these.

Comrade Buffoon wrote:Yesterday a colleague of mine mentioned that she heard on a prominent rightwing talk radio station in New Jersey callers claiming that the Obama construction stimulus funds were being used for construction jobs for Blacks, a crackpot statement that can easily be shown to be factually false, but that is not the point--the prejudice is the point and such examples of the big lie are around and are being spread in subtle and not so subtle ways.

Absolutely false, Comrade! Everyone knows that any government construction funds allocated in New Jersey are immediately stolen distributed equally for the common good. This is a desperation tactic, just like that nonsense about Stimulus money being distributed to non-existent congressional districts. Did anyone ever GO to any of those districts to PROVE that they weren't there? I thought not. A fabrication solely intended to smear Obama. RAAAAACIST!

Opiate of the People wrote:This is a desperation tactic, just like that nonsense about Stimulus money being distributed to non-existent congressional districts. Did anyone ever GO to any of those districts to PROVE that they weren't there? I thought not. A fabrication solely intended to smear Obama. RAAAAACIST!

ROFLprog! What do those Rethuglikans think we are? Stupid?

It's a well know fact (according to the SPLC I think) that the white supremacist movement was created by dirty Jews Nazi Zionists and their Uncle Tom House nigg negroes who are all working for the Tea Baggers.

Why do you think those Klansmen wear hoods? To hide their hooked noses. Why do you think skinheads shave their heads? To hide their kinky hair. Yes, light skinned, high yellow Halfricans and their Jewish massas.

Race traitors! They should all be lynched and thrown into ovens.

Whoopie, the SPLC recently put out a fascinating new report on the scary proliferation of hate groups in Amerikka: http://legalinsurrection.blogspot.com/2 ... rates.html Interesting reading. For example, it seems any one who uses the words "patriot" or "patriotic" is a KKK sympathizer and a menace to society. It's very sobering for anti-hate crusaders like us. From now on, I'm going to write down everything I have to say for the coming day on index cards ahead of time so I don't inadvertently say anything hateful. I know, I know, I'm wonderful.

Komsomolka Olga Katrina wrote: ROFLprog! What do those Rethuglikans think we are? Stupid?

Of course, comrade. They think we all went to silly private schools and wasted our time studying Jebus instead of scientific super-efficient pubic edyoocation. HAHAHA! The jock's on them. Thanks to pubic schools, I am just full of selfless steam.

Never underestimate the usefulness of being 1/2 black, Comrades. And we can continue to count on white guilt for years to come. Especially with Repukbunkens like that caller who claimed only black people would benefit from jobs programs. Really, I need to write Dear Leader a letter, and tell him to get himself into a tanning booth regularly. If he starts looking a little too white, it's going to spell disaster for us.

Leninka wrote:Never underestimate the usefulness of being 1/2 black, Comrades. And we can continue to count on white guilt for years to come. Especially with Repukbunkens like that caller who claimed only black people would benefit from jobs programs. Really, I need to write Dear Leader a letter, and tell him to get himself into a tanning booth regularly. If he starts looking a little too white, it's going to spell disaster for us.

Another glorious idea, dear comrade Leninka! Progressive should push 1/2 - blackedness through the Tanning Booth Redistribution Program. All of those of us who a 'color challenged' can use these booths to increase acceptance of Halfedness!

"Not black? No problems! We have the answer. Brown Your Way to Black; Color Those Epidermis Cells (for the greater good) and rid the Amerika of racist once and for all. Join the Barack Obama Halfedness Redistribution Spa and Guilt Clinic!"

Then we can all proud wear our Devotional T-shirt to Baracker Hussein Obamer!

Excellent idea, Comrade Pulloskies. It works for little beauty queens, and it should work for us. And I commend you for developing your mind into the mind of a true made prog. You may not realize it, but you have just demonstrated one of our finest characteristics. We don't come up with ideas on our own, however, no one surpasses us at co-opting the ideas of Reich Wingers.

RomneyCare in Massachusetts was brilliantly co-opted into ObamaCare Nationwide. Brilliant! We thought this is why it was going to be the perfect vehicle to which to attach the public option - and thus funnel everyone into a single payer program once they changed jobs--Bawney Fwank's back door plan).

Now, if we can only figure out a way to co-opt the fair tax without eliminating all other taxes, then we will have yet another way to bring the USSA to the Progressive World of Next Tuesday. It will be done, I assure you. We'll get our chance. It's just those pesky unemployment numbers that make us not dare to make such a move at this time.

Leninka wrote:Excellent idea, Comrade Pulloskies. It works for little beauty queens, and it should work for us. And I commend you for developing your mind into the mind of a true made prog. You may not realize it, but you have just demonstrated one of our finest characteristics. We don't come up with ideas on our own, however, no one surpasses us at co-opting the ideas of Reich Wingers.

RomneyCare in Massachusetts was brilliantly co-opted into ObamaCare Nationwide. Brilliant! We thought this is why it was going to be the perfect vehicle to which to attach the public option - and thus funnel everyone into a single payer program once they changed jobs--Bawney Fwank's back door plan).

Now, if we can only figure out a way to co-opt the fair tax without eliminating all other taxes, then we will have yet another way to bring the USSA to the Progressive World of Next Tuesday. It will be done, I assure you. We'll get our chance. It's just those pesky unemployment numbers that make us not dare to make such a move at this time.

Dearest Leninka! I swoon with humility and you humbly give praise for my humble attributes of Leftedness. I must mention that my "mind developing" is the sole result of fellow comrades, their support and our glorious, most magnificent ~ Jiffy- Lobo! There's nothing like water-boarding electric shock therapy the development of critical thinking to induce "Barack-think".
I weep with joyand abject fear of going through all that BS again!!

"Bwwney Fwank's back door "plan" . . . does that involve wee boys or am I confused?

Comrades,

Regarding the graphic, the text "I like it!" is a great way to subvert the same line from that insidious reactionary film Robocop.

Leninka wrote:
Now, if we can only figure out a way to co-opt the fair tax without eliminating all other taxes, then we will have yet another way to bring the USSA to the Progressive World of Next Tuesday.

We must all pay our fair share. Thus all taxes imposed by the Party on the collective are "fair taxes" if you think about it. But thinking is highly over rated so just accept that fact.

I thought about it, Comrade Whoopie (was that a Thought Crime?) and came to the conclusion that it's not fair to be unfair with fair taxes and thus all the masses must be subjugated to fairness in taxation by all fair means available. Paying taxes fairly means the greedy, nasty, rich, wealthy should pay more. That is fair!

Fair is good and equally fair!