Glorious Reuters advances the Science of Truth!

My Comrades!

I would like to commend the comrades at Reuters for the superb way in which they Create The Current Truth!

We all know that the poor Unarmed and Peaceful Peace Activists on the Mavi Marmara were brutally attacked by the IDF. Unfortunately due to a wormhole or some other glitch at the Truth Event Horizon the Truth was somehow contaminated with Untruth, and the following traces of Untruth presented itself in some photographs.

Scientific exhibit 1

20100606ReutersUncropped-sm.jpg

~
Scientific exhibit 2

ZZ080932F7.jpg

Please observe the knives and blood, Truth Event Horizon contaminations with Untruth that are definitely not part of The Current Truth.

Now, fortunately the Truth Experts at Reuters detected this Space Time Anomaly immediately and corrected it with the latest Current Truth Technology, some of which was developed here at the People's Cube.

Here, then are the Truth Corrected photographs:

20100606ReutersCropped.jpg

ZZ77D1BB3D.jpg

I would like to nominate the photographer Adem Ozkose who took these pictures for the Helen Thomas Award, based on the advances in Truth Science that was made because of his excellent journalism.

Amandla!

Obamugabe

(Hat tip to Little Green Footballs)
https://littlegreenfootballs.com/articl ... sts_Weapon

SOB!!
Dearest Comrade, I am going BLIND from my toiling, grueling (but very grateful) work in the peoples gulag... for I can not see your glorious photos. SOB! But, I will bow to your awarding assessments.

Frau

I believe it is because I have been editing the Truth of the post. Please just hit the reload button, since the Edited Truth is now Party Approved your browser should display it.

At least the 'X's are a glorious shade of Revolutionary Red...

General.

I am discombobulated by the fact that you too cannot see the Truth.

May there be something going on here like the Emperor whose Glorious Robes could only be seen of those Worthy enough?

I STILL CAN NOT SEE THE *CURRENT TRUTH!! woe is I!!!

I'm off to Jiffy-Lobo!!

Beloved dictator of Zimbabwe, I subjected your post to the editor and all I see are broken image icons. This is most distressing. I demand an investigation to find the saboteur responsible for this outrage. Heads will roll.

My Comrades

I denounce my proles at the Zimbabwe Bureau of DisInformation for this glitch in the system. I have sent twenty two of them - those who were responsible for this post, those who thought about this post, and those who thought about thinking about this post for immediate End Of Life Counseling.

Also I have now corrected the post myself according to Party Approved Internet Protocols.

I hope you are now satisfied with the State of Truth.

Amandla!

Obamugabe.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Heads will roll.
I believe the current morally and culturally acceptable phraseology is "Asses will be kicked."

However, Duchess Pulloskies may still use "Heads will roll," which is more conducive to her cultural heritage and lifestyle choices.

Red Square wrote:
I believe the current morally and culturally acceptable phraseology is "Asses will be kicked."

However, Duchess Pulloskies may still use "Heads will roll," which is more conducive to her cultural heritage and lifestyle choices.
I thought the Frau would say "There will be mushroom soup."

Red Square wrote:

Yes, umm, uhh, there were the days of head rolling, or "bowling" as the beloved late Mr. P would say, but I will humbly and with pride, bow to the preferable dictates of dear Leader who is of preference of "kicking ass".

I CAN SEE!! PRAISE PAPA BAMA! I CAN SEEEEEE!!!

(dear Comrade Obamugabe, as 'they' always say, if you want something done, it is best to do it yo'self)

Yes, the propaganda is now there for all to see and marvel at its beauty...

Fraulein Pulloskies, please reconsider abandoning your cultural head-cutting heritage. Out tent in the Collective is a large one, with room for guillotine, ass-kicking and struggle sessions. We must embrace and preserve all methods of torture and abuse persuasion available to workers as we toil towards the glorious dawn of Next Tuesday!

It has been abandoned, General Mousey (with some despair, but after dear beloved late Mr. P went on to that great gulag in the sky, I was not all that interested in 'bowling'). There is noting quite as exciting as a good guillotine, is there!

It is of most certainness that the Reuters are truly all lies allies to my country peoples. Such excellent news coverage should be made to go of virility all over the www lines.

The vile conservative lie machine is calling this censorship. Since when is sizing a photo to fit censorship? And don't tell me they could've simply shrunk the photo to fit, then you'd need a magnifying glass to see it.