Glorious Revolutionary Beer!

I'm drunk just thinking about one, where do I get in line comrade?

Yes it is a hardy full bodied "Left Coast Brew"....

The ad reminds me of an eastern block joke I heard in the 80s:

In Romania, a worker goes home and finds his wife in bed with the next door
neighbor, Popescu. The tired worker gets mad and starts shouting at his wife:
“Piranda, are you nuts? What are you doing with Popescu in bed?”
The wife jumps out naked and violently shouts: “What the hell do you want me to
serve him? There's no beer, there's nothing!...”

I bet you didn't think you could make beer out of potato peelings and beet juice. Hat's off to our glorious progressive brewers collective who surpassed the goals of their 5 year plan to increase alcohol fuel production.

And special thanks to comrade Buffoon for bringing us this heroic photo of comrade Fidel, although it appears that he lifted it from that hateful counter-revolutionary agitation website DequalsS.com

The truth monger and thought criminal who runs that site should be denounced at a show trial then taken out and shot, repeatedly! See if you don't agree comrades.

I am, however, in the name of Equality, concerned about our revolutionary brothers in the Caribbean, South America, and Asia. Will this beverage be available to the masses there, too?

Yes, in the Great Left Hemisphere (no one dare call it West), we have the Peoples' Red Tubers and Starchy Staples in abundance. But what can our comrades in North Korea do when all they have is bamboo? Or what can Hugo do with all the leftover Arepas that are sold (or, rather, not sold) in the streets?