Glorious Signs Pop Up Like Daisies

Comrade Ivana Tinkle, I may make for suggestion to you.

You to say that glorious signage is to be of popping up like the.... pfft daisies, not good kind of flower. I to make korrektion for you... popping up like the poppies... which I to know something of... and then you to be making Rethuglikkkan Reichwinger propaganda video that is to be like making for the scorn of Dear Leader and Nanki's accomplishment!

This is not for the doing!

You must be for telling us the why such video is of the relevence or else we to think you are of the Trolling kind.

I am of the understanding you to be of lowly prole, so I to make exception for you as you can be seeing by all my titles I am of much Proggishness.

I make some words for you: (but first I to call underwive #71 who is good at making for the Prog English - she to translate for me)

me: The Reichwingers are for making up once more.

underwive #71: Reichwingers are at it again.

me: They are not for truth telling.

underwive #71: Misinformation.

me: Why must we be of having to be for putting off of such things.

underwive #71: They need to be shot.

(many thanks underwive #71... I think Comrade Ivanka is of getting the scenery. Now go back to the sweeping.)

Are you of the understanding now, Comrade?

Yeah, yeah, I see your pointless, but did you like teh music...did it remind you of better days?

[OFF]
Perhaps the Tea Party should make signs that read "This congressional or Senate seat made vacant by the "Angry American Voter Retaliation Act"

ah, yes, indeed, I see Mrs. Al's point . . this does have the look of reichwinger propaganda, but on the other hand (one must always have 2 hands, unless taken by a terrible misfortune, but I digress....) LOOK at all the jobs created! All these signs.. that must be 2 dozen jobs? Maybe 26? And the reighy's say there are no jobs. I say NEIN TO THEM!

and yes, I would like the title "popping up like poppies"... such a nice ring! But I give you a 8 on the music. Nice rhythm and you can dance to it.

Kameraden, I prognosticate that perhaps the propitiative progressive Title should be

Pulchritudinous
Placard Propagating Perfidiously Profusely as Papaver somniferum

Forgive me Kameraden, my english Dictionary only contain P's. The rest of letters not prog enough.

Вперёд, к победе коммунизма!

Proletarier aller Länder, Sie fehlinformieren!
Workers of all Lands, Be misinforming!

[off]
It is seeming Comrade Whoopie is having the very good suggestion. But first there should be the sticky signages that to go over all the signages on display in video, you to know - like when on real estate selling boards they to be sticking the SOLD signages on - that to read: YOUR TAXPAYER $$ HARDLY WORKING. Or maybe the WE WASTED OUR MONEY ON THIS?

If joker face BO could be so much all over, why not simple signage as I to be of suggesting?

Then after the November we can make for sticky signages as the Whoopie has been for suggesting.