Gore Vidal Now Extinct: Portrait of a Monster

Among the countless vile things Gore Vidal has done in his reptilian life, was speaking ill of the dead. As you sow so shall you equally reap, comrade America-hating pederast.

I knew of Gore Vidal's writings back when I still lived in the USSR. He was presented to the Soviet readers as a leading American author, even though his writings were convoluted and unreadable. The latter may well be the fault of an incompetent Russian translator, but we knew that the ruling Communist Party would publish any anti-American hack regardless of talent. More than his alleged literary flair, the Party valued Vidal for his anti-Americanism, left-wing historical revisionism, and anti-Semitism (of course, his gay activism was never mentioned). "You peasants want modern American literature? Here's Gore Vidal." It was like judging the menu of a restaurant by the content of its dumpster.

Now he's extinct like the rest of them - the ancient, rigid, walnut-brained dinosaurs that they were. Unfortunately for us, the gigantic pile of toxic dinosaur dung still remains and will poison the planet for generations to come.

Remember this chestnut from that idiot, Vidal? --

"I like him," Vidal said, of Obama. "I wish he knew more about the United States. I was for Hillary at the beginning on the grounds she knew how to be president. Having sort of done the job as a spouse. And then I realized, you know, he's too intelligent for the job. The American public wasn't prepared for 'the shock of such a smart guy.'"

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeff-poor ... urder-bush

Speaking of 'too intelligent:'

Schwarzenegger to establish bipartisan think tank at USC

Schwarzenegger to Share Problem-Solving Skills via Nonpartisan Think Tank:

The USC Schwarzenegger Institute for State and Global Policy will be funded with a commitment of $20 million from the former California governor that will include a personal donation as well as money from his fundraising efforts.

Said Schwarzenegger, “My first problem vuz after being elected governator, I let Maria tell me vhat to do. Dat vuz a gigantic mistake. She doesn't know you-know-vhat from shine-ola about anything, so vhy vould she know how to run a state government? Vhat vuz I thinking, right? Den, da other problem vuz I got horny late one night at the house, so I took out my pee-pee in da kitchen and schtuped the maid. Vhat vuz I thinking again, eh? (I should have schtuped her in the basement — I might still be married today. See vhat I'm saying about ‘problem solving?') So I thought: ‘vhat should I do for da next time, ven I think I might do something stupid by not thinking?' Den it hit me! — I should create a think tank! Dat vay, dere vould be a place for some extra thinking to be stored in da tank dere, for ven important people like me forget to think! Not a bad idea, eh?”

https://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood ... isan-group

Image -The Grand Old Dame of ‘Vhat vuz I thinking?, Arnold Schwartzenegger

https://thefinereport.com/2012/08/schwa ... nk-at-usc/

I feel that such a occasion requires a song to dance to.

Perhaps after the funeral we can use it to dance on his grave.

Dear Comrade Red, I hope you realize that most reptiles lack a penis, and copulate via a cloaca.

Therefore, Comrade Gore V. must be aptly named, CLOACA MONSTER.

Here's an example of how "bright" and "in touch" Vidal really was: A letter to Obama urging him to speak to the descendants of King Darius (550–486 BC) in Iran as "empire to empire." It's based on the premise that Obama now has a royal status of the magnitude of Darius the Great, and Persia hasn't changed a bit in the last 2,500 years since the days of the Achaemenid Empire, especially with the Muslim conquest and Islamization of Persia in 644 AD.

The question is: did Gore Vidal support the U.S.-backed Shah of Iran when he was overthrown by the Islamists in 1979? I doubt that very, very much.

H/T to an anonymous Persian comrade

The NY Times wrote a glowing review of Vidal's life, and then posted this most bizarre list of corrections to the original piece:

Correction: August 3, 2012

NY Times wrote:An obituary about the author Gore Vidal in some copies on Wednesday included several errors. Mr. Vidal called William F. Buckley Jr. a crypto-Nazi, not a crypto-fascist, in a television appearance during the 1968 Democratic National Convention. While Mr. Vidal frequently joked that Vice President Al Gore was his cousin, genealogists have been unable to confirm that they were related. And according to Mr. Vidal's memoir “Palimpsest,” he and his longtime live-in companion, Howard Austen, had sex the night they met, but did not sleep together after they began living together. It is not the case that they never had sex.

Red Square wrote:The NY Times wrote a glowing review of Vidal's life, and then posted this most bizarre list of corrections to the original piece:

Correction: August 3, 2012

NY Times wrote:An obituary about the author Gore Vidal in some copies on Wednesday included several errors. Mr. Vidal called William F. Buckley Jr. a crypto-Nazi, not a crypto-fascist, in a television appearance during the 1968 Democratic National Convention. While Mr. Vidal frequently joked that Vice President Al Gore was his cousin, genealogists have been unable to confirm that they were related. And according to Mr. Vidal's memoir “Palimpsest,” he and his longtime live-in companion, Howard Austen, had sex the night they met, but did not sleep together after they began living together. It is not the case that they never had sex.

I think they need to add a Clarification to the Correction. For instance, if Gory and Howie didn't sleep together after they began living together, does that mean they slept in separate bedrooms but still had sex? Or does it mean they stopped having sex after they started living together? Though I've often heard one, or rather two, must be married before that can happen. Or do I mean "not happen"?

Like I said: Clarification required. I may not be able to sleep tonight for trying to figure out this conundrum.

And as for the numbskull who wrote the original obit, how the hell did they get "crypto-Nazi" mixed up with "crypto-fascist"? Honestly! A total idiot could explain the difference!