got creamed?

just in case some Comrad(ett)e was so busy in the beet fields that ze/hir/xir/zir hasn't got it :

Mystery item No. 1

Robert_Creamer_Democracy_Partners.png

That miscreant revolutionary Community Organizer* made news already in 2011 (in Kube too).
* 340 visits to WHouse in 2009-2016, of which 45 with The Historically Unprecedented Himself.

Obama_community_organizer.jpg

No comrade Craptek. It is government approved so it is not depressing. The government wants you to be happy as well so you must smile for this.

The Pravda (CNN) did not report it, so it is not true. Stop selling anti-revolutionary propaganda, and please report for IMMEDIATE re-education at my office in Brussels, comrade Genosse. Pack lightly.

Minitrue wrote:The Pravda (CNN) did not report it, so it is not true. Stop selling anti-revolutionary propaganda, and please report for IMMEDIATE re-education at my office in Brussels, comrade Genosse. Pack lightly.
[highlight=#f8f8f8].... Pack lightly ....[/highlight] Just une petite question (if I, stinkin' counterrevolutionary worm, may ask) : Will the march be to Kolyma, Siberia, or Umiat, Alaska ?

Comrades - can you too hear that shuffling sound of paper pages being shredded, and also the screeching noise of harddisks being ripped out of computer wombs ? (or must I speed now to my ear doctor, or better yet - a shrink ???)

Alinsky.cleaned.shreds.(600).jpg

Obama.Pee-Wee.shreds.jpg
( pixel reuse : most equal Putout output )

Captain Craptek wrote:Depressing, isn't it?
Indeed. As for Community Organizing Industry™ - it's tactics, networking, goals - good old KGB (morphed FSB) wouldn't do a better job. They must be laughing their asses off, over there, in Moscow.

(and of course, by those criteria, the 8 years of The Historically Unprecedented CommOrg were quite a success - even as a lot is still to be done.)

(OTOH, that "success" also spawned reactions, say the 2009 Tea Party & the 2015 Trump wave.)

Hillary.Obama.Four_more_years.png